The Vāsovāya collection by Roopkala Heritage
Showing 1–20 of 56 results
- Each colour is carefully selected for a perfect match.
- Our karigars take pride in making such a master piece.
The saree comes with stitched blouse.
Size – Small(36)
For any customisations please contact us via email or WhatsApp.
Your wedding is the most extravagant soiree that you dreamt of for all the right reasons but this Hot Pink ravishing outfit will surely make up for all the grandiose with its sheer elegance and beauty.
- Roopkala Heritage is trendsetter in itself.
- The exquisite craftsmanship on this bridal couture is infused with Resham, sequins, patches and moti and when paired with dynamic colour play, makes up this extremely authentic classic collection.
- The richness of the work in this piece and every other piece makes Roopkala Heritage – one of the most sought-after brands in the realm.
One name that comes to our mind after looking at this lehenga is – Dil Guldasta Lehenga!
- If there’s one Roopkala Lehenga that is making a lot of noise this season and is being adorned by every other bride, it’s this one.
- It is a perfect amalgamation of your red, blue and grey floral Hues.
- Everything about this phenomenal creation, be it the floral patterns, the subtle Resham, or the ivory-tinted moti, is to crush over.
- This outfit has become an undisputed choice in creating multicoloured embellished quite in a while and is keeping the trend alive.
- The lustier blouse, broad scallop and vivid use of colours give it a classic appeal.
- And when our Roopkala Heritage bride will wear it for her wedding day, one can not help themselves but fall even deeper for this chic ensemble.
Embracing the ever-changing world of modern fashion while keeping one foot firmly rooted in tradition and culture, the modern bride is always in search of a lehenga that reaches her sensibilities.
- Monochrome lehengas are making their way into the fashion industry with a blast.
- If you really thought that wearing one colour from head to toe is boring, you need to see these gorgeous silk fabrics in a blush peach shade.
- Roopkala Heritage brings to you this whimsical monochrome bridal lehenga for your Reception/Sangeet so that you can glam up your entire bridal look with matching jewellery or contrasting one & look like a million bucks!
- This blush peach is elegant, rich, and embellished in sequins, Resham, and moti patterns that are gorgeous and highly fashionable.
- The puff-sleeved blouse is adorned with glimmering sequins and Resham work.
- It has just the right amount of sheen to it. Try this lehenga set enhanced with glimmering details. It’s pretty hot and tempting!
- Don’t miss out on that captivating zig-zag pattern on the skirt.
- This blush peach lehenga will beautify the bride so that she can twirl and dance in for most of the evening.
- Wear it with a classic diamond necklace and look your dazzling best.
The Vāsovāya collection by Roopkala Heritage.
The origin of the Katan Silk Saree goes back to Persia. Women belonging to Royal families during the Mughal empire used to wear luxurious and elaborately designed clothes using Katan Silk. The main element of Katan fabric or Katan Silk is its sturdy and showcases the richness of the Royal look. Katan is a plain woven fabric with pure silk threads. It is crafted by twisting two or three silk filaments together and is mostly used for the wrapping of light fabrics. Noor Jahan Begum has been always remembered for designing and popularising new fashions and designs using the fabric Katan Silk.
- This season, Roopkala Heritage has come up with the Vāsovāya collection which is a mix of some timeless classics with some perfect additions and has indulged in the old world, in the forgotten romance of portraits. This one from our Vāsovāya collection is a classic work where the sheen of silks and the lustre of silver zari are matched unmistakably.
- We couldn’t have imagined a more beautiful canvas to present our signature weaves. The drape featured in this collection is inspired by our impressions of yesteryear heroines and their captivating screen presence, laced with old-world finery.
- This Dainty Powder Blue Banarasi Katan Silk is the grandeur and heritage of Banarasi handloom summed up in one gorgeous piece. A striking interplay of silver zari weaved in silk fabric is captivating hues and the sharp arches from the caves are enhancing the beautiful and artistic borders and pallu.
- Soft as butter, Pure Katan Silk – This saree promises to win many hearts and shall indeed be passed down through generations. The charm of this saree unveils a tender touch that is complied with Banarasi craft.
- Own this stellar ensemble to flaunt at your intimate occasions or weddings crafted in compelling combinations and silk textiles that enrich your charm. Silver zari is highlighted with subtle florals and architectural sculptures that will suit you even at daylight occasions or weddings.
- This is an extravagant saree with magnificent Banarasi treasure and with an all-over zari weave that is rich, unconventional, and utterly fabulous!
- This saree features a special and stunning shade of blue that changes the shine or shade in every move yet balances the daintiness.
- This pure silk is synonymous with the ancient waters of the ghat, rather uncommon in Banarasi sarees. An absolute beauty with a feel of an ethereal factor, this Banarasi is gorgeous cannot be missed, and is quite a must-have!
Note:- The blouse is only for representational purposes.
Roopkala Heritage’s bet on this Blush Pink lehenga that truly has magic!
- This gold zari and Resham embroidered lehenga is the perfect pick for daytime weddings.
- The blush pink colour of this silk fabric will surely be a good pick and you will not regret wearing this colour for your big day.
- So, if you are looking for an offbeat lehenga for your wedding, this lehenga will just serve the right dose of fashion to you.
- The blouse is in splendid silk fabric embellished with gold Zari.
- The dupatta is in net fabric with a four-sided embroidered border and a defining belt that cinches and streamlines the waist; made to fit and flatter the form well.
- This outfit with such eye-catching embroidery is sure to have all the attention.
- Truly all eyes for this masterpiece by Roopkala Heritage and the fact that its gold zari embroidery with Resham will make you fall in love with it even more.
- Grace your celebration in this ethereal blush pink Gold lehenga set. This lehenga is both couture and luxury.
- The combination of blush pink with gold is highly anticipated this wedding season for its signature floral patterns and exquisite aesthetics that celebrates femininity.
Colour trends come and go; they even change with each season every year, but the quintessence of Rustic orange, you all know, is timeless when it comes to wedding lehengas. Rustic orange is one colour that has always been and shall always be forever.
- All eyes are on the bride as she gets ready for her wedding ceremonies, Roopkala Heritage makes sure that the groom will stop and stare at this trendiest bridal outfit.
- It is hard to deny the fact, that the rustic orange lehenga and every kali are whimsically decorated with needlework using Resham, Sequins, cutdana and zari embroidery.
- The blouse is detailed in such a way that it becomes an indispensable part of Indian nuptials.
- It is traditional, blazing and compliments every skin tone beautifully.
- Make a statement with your lehenga by choosing to wear this rustic orange bridal lehenga with a sheer net dupatta to walk down the aisle
- Carry off this designer bridal lehenga with a stylish chignon, statement of accessories, kohl-rimmed eyes and red lips for an elegant glimpse.
Bridal fashion trends are constantly in flux, and more often than not, fashion responds to life, so, battling away with dark clouds that have been gathering for the last year or so, an ivory silk lehenga is the choice of a weapon of most bridal fashion trendsetters.
Disney princesses, mover here! Here comes our stunning outfit designed especially for the Roopkala Heritage bride that will look stunning in the abla, Resham and Lampi embroidered lehenga!
- The bride looks dreamy and renewed in this off-beat choice that has so many colours including pops of fuchsia pink, baby blue, and silver lampi; and we love the colour and the elegant embroidery on this outfit.
- No one can pull off any trend like our every Roopkala Heritage bride.
- We adore the pop of colours and the delicateness of the embroidery that adds to this dainty outfit!
- The blouse is stubbed with abla and Resham and the dupatta is scalloped with the same,
- The bride is a glam goddess and her look is further enhanced through her ensemble, making it fairylike.
- The flared skirt is stunning, stylish, and sophisticated, just like her, who is adorning it!
Combining diverse Indian motifs with contemporary aesthetics, Roopkala Heritage embodies a rich heritage combined with present-day trends through this super stunning outfit that every bride can own.
- This sequinned blouse in raspberry is one of the best bridal lehenga for a girl to wear on her Big Day!
- If it’s an outdoor ceremony, you can be as minimal with your jewellery as you can and let your stylish attire do all the talking.
- This raspberry pink silk lehenga is crafted out of moti, Resham, cutdana and sequins pattern which personify elegance.
- This comes with a stitched blouse.
Ivory is an evergreen color but brides still keep experimenting with it! Choosing a light color lehenga for engagement is definitely the right choice a bride can make.
- This lehenga lying in your wardrobe has the power to make those heads turn in awe as you walk down to the next occasion that you are planning to attend.
- The lehenga will stand out in the crowd. Your search stops here if you are searching for an elegant heavy lehenga for your special occasion.
- This graceful outfit is going to grace your presence at the occasion,
- This lehenga fits perfectly for any occasion like a wedding, reception, engagement, or sangeet. This heavily embroidered ivory colour lehenga set is a masterpiece crafted with Resham, Sequins and Moti embroidery all over the outfit.
- The dupatta comes with Net, embellished with four-sided heavy cutwork embroidered border along with tiny sequins splattered all over and hanging pearls on the side which truly shows the fine craftsmanship of our artisans.
Red lehengas will always remain the dominant choice in bridal wardrobe but recent choices of the brides have taken a dramatic shift as brides opt for ‘MUTED’ tones.
- Roopkala Heritage has come up with this bang-on choice by fulfilling your demand.
- If you are a bride looking to stray from the norm, check out this chic Pista green design.
- The skirt features heavy embroidery with multicolour motifs crafted with Resham, mirror, sequins, zari, and Swarovski which is carefully etched defining each and every thread.
- Paired with a ready blouse with tiny motifs that further enhance the bridal look for her Sangeet.
- A matching net dupatta adds the finishing touch.
- This outfit is ideal for brides who want to give their outfits a fresh appeal while staying true to their roots. The outfit is nothing short of grand.
Delivery Time 10 – 12 Days.
it comes with a waist belt.
This Pink Festive Indo Western Anarkali comes with an Organza Dupatta.
The outfit comes with a stitched blouse.
Delivery time 7-10 days.
The outfit comes with a stitched blouse.
Delivery time 7-10 days
The outfit comes with a stitched blouse.
Delivery time 7-10 days