Shipping & Delivery
- For items that are ready, product will be shipped within 3 – 5 working days.
- For items that are not ready, product will be shipped within 45 – 60 working days. If an item cannot be shipped within this timeline, the customer will be intimated about the expected timelines.
- Delivery timelines will be as per timelines provided by our courier partner(s).
Return and Exchange Policy
- What scenarios can one opt for a refund/exchange?
- Outfit(s) that have been damaged during transit or if there may be a manufacturing defect which didn’t get noticed during packing.
- A wrong item is shipped out to you by mistake.
- Size issues related to the product. You can get it exchanged for the size that fits you best.
- In what scenarios will return and exchange not be permitted ?
- If the customer is based outside India (Customers will be responsible to ship the product back to us with tracking details at firstname.lastname@example.org Customers will be liable to pay the return shipping and customs charges which are non-refundable).
- If there has been any customization, alteration or any kind of blouse stitching done especially for the customer.
- If the product is a discounted or sale item.
- In case the customer doesn’t like the product or it does not meet their expectations?
For orders below INR 10000 :
- If the customer does not like the product a query needs to be raised within 48 hours of receiving the product via email email@example.com or whatsapp (+91 75060 00078). Upon confirmation, the piece can be shipped back to Roopkala. The customer will be given a store credit for their order value. They can purchase alternate products via the store credit and no refund.*
Orders above INR 10000:
- will be dealt with on a case by case basis.
When Shipping back the items:
- As would be advised in our return authorization e-mail, please send the items to us preferably through a reputed, registered courier/airmail service only to avoid any transit related issues .
- Please try and ensure that you retain all the packaging material along with the product. Do not remove tags, stickers, etc. Unless you are sure you want to keep the product. Presence of original tags is a must to process returns.
- NOTE: Return within 7 days from delivery.
After Shipping back the items:
- Item Receipt and Inspection at Roopkala Warehouse As a policy, our teams shall examine the products on return and identify the defects/variation as indicated by you.
- Proposed solutions post receipt of returned items
Post inspection of returned item(s), our Customer Care team will propose remedial solutions to you on a case to case basis –
a. Choosing an alternate Ethnic Treasure as a replacement of equal value.
b. A Store Credit to be used later for shopping on Roopkalas Website.
- What would be my options if there was an error by Roopkala?
- We will duly acknowledge the issue and you would always be welcome to decide
- a. An Item Replacement
- b. Issuance of a Store Credit
- c. A Refund of order value
- What will be the value of Refund/Store Credit in case I opt for the same?
- 100% of the value of the goods including Shipping Costs and Stitching charges (as applicable) will be ensured.
In any case, the refunds will not exceed the actual amount paid by you.
- But I had to pay the courier service for Shipping the item back!
- If we end up making an error in spite of best efforts, the extra shipping cost incurred during the return of the product will be refunded. In any other case, the Shipping Charges and other expenses would be borne by you.
7. Can I return it in the store and get it exchanged?
- Yes, you can return it in the store (if only you are located in Mumbai/only for residents of Mumbai) and get it exchanged. You will need to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp on +91 75060 00078 before you drop in the product.