Colour trends come and go; they even change with each season every year, but the quintessence of Rustic orange, you all know, is timeless when it comes to wedding lehengas. Rustic orange is one colour that has always been and shall always be forever.
- All eyes are on the bride as she gets ready for her wedding ceremonies, Roopkala Heritage makes sure that the groom will stop and stare at this trendiest bridal outfit.
- It is hard to deny the fact, that the rustic orange lehenga and every kali are whimsically decorated with needlework using Resham, Sequins, cutdana and zari embroidery.
- The blouse is detailed in such a way that it becomes an indispensable part of Indian nuptials.
- It is traditional, blazing and compliments every skin tone beautifully.
- Make a statement with your lehenga by choosing to wear this rustic orange bridal lehenga with a sheer net dupatta to walk down the aisle
- Carry off this designer bridal lehenga with a stylish chignon, statement of accessories, kohl-rimmed eyes and red lips for an elegant glimpse.