Elevate your style with our Ivory Net Lehenga and Blouse, a masterpiece of grace and elegance.
- This ensemble is meticulously crafted from delicate butterfly net fabric and adorned with intricate Sequins, cutdana, Resham, and Moti, creating a mesmerising play of light and texture.
- The blouse in this outfit is stitched
Indulge in the ethereal beauty of our Ivory Net Lehenga.
- This ensemble is a symphony of grace and elegance, meticulously crafted from delicate butterfly net fabric and adorned with exquisite Sequins, Pearls, cutdana, and Swarovski stones.
- This combination of materials and design elements creates a sense of ethereal beauty, making it a perfect choice for special occasions and events where you want to stand out in grace and style.
- The symphony of grace and elegance is a wonderful way to capture the essence of this exquisite attire. Whether for a wedding, a formal event, or a special celebration, this ensemble will leave a lasting impression.
- The blouse in this outfit is stitched.
Roopkala Heritage brings to you this beautiful pista green drape lehenga set. The blouse is hand-embroidered with a high neck. The outfit is completed with an embroidered waist belt. Perfect for an evening function.
Roopkala Heritage brings to you this Zebra print lehenga, with a spaghetti blouse embellished with sequins and cutdana. Paired with a ruffle dupatta. Perfect for a sangeet or cocktail.
Roopkala Heritage brings to you a beautiful purple organza lehenga with a contrast dupatta. The blouse is hand embroidered with sequins, mirror, and cutdana. Perfect for mehndi and sangeet.
The Vāsovāya collection by Roopkala Heritage.
Lehenga, which has held undisputable sway over bridal trousseaus (and our hearts), solidified its status as a Roopkala Heritage wedding wear! Through the diverse lineup, our designers gave us this classic hit in Red and a conversation starter! Red, being the common denominator? Every design is underpinned by versatility and timelessness that can be passed down to generations.
- Make a sartorial statement with Roopkala Heritage’s Vāsovāya Couture which has intricately designed this bridal lehenga on your bid day! Steep in this grandeur and you are sure to make jaws drop, nothing quite beats the charm of this traditional Fiery Red lehenga.
- While trends may come and go, these classic wonders never cease to amaze the eyes with their complex work that showcases sequins, cutdana, pearls, and stone and ethnic motifs that instantly boost the style quotient. The homogenous embroidery pattern throughout the lehenga with a blouse and scallop-like hemming makes the lehenga even more alluring for millennial brides.
- Regardless of the scale of her wedding, each bride deserves to feel like a queen on her big day. Ensuring that our brides score full marks in the style department, the Vāsovāya collection by Roopkala Heritage, a brand known for its luxurious traditional lehenga is crafted with decadent hues and heritage-inspired floral motifs, patterns, and textures, this couture piece will evoke the maharani in you!
- Exuding elegance with every twirl, this fiery red lehenga with its intense design of various roses is a keeper for sure! Our Feiry Red lehenga can elevate your style without compromising on comfort. The cropped and sleek blouse and the sweetheart-shaped neckline are bound to make you look sexy and classy.
- This masterpiece is crafted with rich, traditional craftsmanship with modern silhouettes in opulent hues, these works of art are made for the brides of today to dazzle at their weddings! Giving the quintessential bridal red a luxurious update, this heavily embroidered lehenga with a plush Indian pattern is bound to make a resounding statement.
Loud vibrant reds or maroons are no more the obvious choices for a bride.
- Lehengas in the shade of pastel teal green is the pick of the season.
- There’s more to this lehenga that has given the old plain pastel lehenga a shimmery twist!
- This summery pastel teal green lehenga woven with subtle embroideries and paired with a voguish strappy cold shoulder blouse looks so elegant and classy.
- It seems super lightweight and has an easy breezy feel to it.
- If you don’t want to get bogged down by the weight of your lehenga on your big day and are looking for options that are easy to carry.
- So this one’s for you. Sounds so beautiful right?
- Subtle colour and shimmer are indeed a match made in heaven and a perfect option for a Perfect reception outfit.
Embracing the ever-changing world of modern fashion while keeping one foot firmly rooted in tradition and culture, the modern bride is always in search of a lehenga that reaches her sensibilities.
- Monochrome lehengas are making their way into the fashion industry with a blast.
- If you really thought that wearing one colour from head to toe is boring, you need to see these gorgeous silk fabrics in a blush peach shade.
- Roopkala Heritage brings to you this whimsical monochrome bridal lehenga for your Reception/Sangeet so that you can glam up your entire bridal look with matching jewellery or contrasting one & look like a million bucks!
- This blush peach is elegant, rich, and embellished in sequins, Resham, and moti patterns that are gorgeous and highly fashionable.
- The puff-sleeved blouse is adorned with glimmering sequins and Resham work.
- It has just the right amount of sheen to it. Try this lehenga set enhanced with glimmering details. It’s pretty hot and tempting!
- Don’t miss out on that captivating zig-zag pattern on the skirt.
- This blush peach lehenga will beautify the bride so that she can twirl and dance in for most of the evening.
- Wear it with a classic diamond necklace and look your dazzling best.
Bridal fashion trends are constantly in flux, and more often than not, fashion responds to life, so, battling away with dark clouds that have been gathering for the last year or so, an ivory silk lehenga is the choice of a weapon of most bridal fashion trendsetters.
OMG! Looks like we can’t get over this pretty blush peach-coloured lehenga with cutting, diamond and sequins decorated all over it in a geometric pattern.
- With a sultry deep V neckline, a thigh-high lehenga skirt and embellishment worth gushing over.
- This Blush Peach lehenga set is a sight to behold.
- This gorgeous lehenga paired with a net dupatta with sequins embellished and border work wonders.
- Can be worn for an engagement, reception, or cocktail evening.
Combining diverse Indian motifs with contemporary aesthetics, Roopkala Heritage embodies a rich heritage combined with present-day trends through this super stunning outfit that every bride can own.
- The colour says it all; Raspberry pink.
- Flawless and elegant, royal and beautiful.
- Roopkala heritage always works with precision for their clients.
- Make your wedding day with this lovely outfit.
- This sequinned blouse in raspberry is one of the best bridal lehenga for a girl to wear on her Big Day!
- If it’s an outdoor ceremony, you can be as minimal with your jewellery as you can and let your stylish attire do all the talking.
- This raspberry pink silk lehenga is crafted out of moti, Resham, cutdana and sequins pattern which personify elegance.
- This comes with a stitched blouse.
Walk the offbeat path and dress up in this remarkable piece of clothing.
- It’s a three-piece lehenga set comprising a perfectly detailed skirt, a matching embellished cutori-styled blouse, and a dupatta.
- Abide by your styling sense to make a stellar appearance while taking wedding vows.
- While you want to look amazing, it’s important to consider your comfort levels as well.
- This outfit is made crafted from Silk material that gives the outfit a grand appeal.
- It is intricately embellished with traditional motifs designed with mirror, Kundan and moti across the skirt, blouse and dupatta.
- The style and cut of the lehenga is giving modern touch.
One name that comes to our mind after looking at this lehenga is – Dil Guldasta Lehenga!
- If there’s one Roopkala Lehenga that is making a lot of noise this season and is being adorned by every other bride, it’s this one.
- It is a perfect amalgamation of your red, blue and grey floral Hues.
- Everything about this phenomenal creation, be it the floral patterns, the subtle Resham, or the ivory-tinted moti, is to crush over.
- This outfit has become an undisputed choice in creating multicoloured embellished quite in a while and is keeping the trend alive.
- The lustier blouse, broad scallop and vivid use of colours give it a classic appeal.
- And when our Roopkala Heritage bride will wear it for her wedding day, one can not help themselves but fall even deeper for this chic ensemble.
Your wedding is the most extravagant soiree that you dreamt of for all the right reasons but this Hot Pink ravishing outfit will surely make up for all the grandiose with its sheer elegance and beauty.
- Roopkala Heritage is trendsetter in itself.
- The exquisite craftsmanship on this bridal couture is infused with Resham, sequins, patches and moti and when paired with dynamic colour play, makes up this extremely authentic classic collection.
- The richness of the work in this piece and every other piece makes Roopkala Heritage – one of the most sought-after brands in the realm.
Ivory is an evergreen color but brides still keep experimenting with it! Choosing a light color lehenga for engagement is definitely the right choice a bride can make.
- This lehenga lying in your wardrobe has the power to make those heads turn in awe as you walk down to the next occasion that you are planning to attend.
- The lehenga will stand out in the crowd. Your search stops here if you are searching for an elegant heavy lehenga for your special occasion.
- This graceful outfit is going to grace your presence at the occasion,
- This lehenga fits perfectly for any occasion like a wedding, reception, engagement, or sangeet. This heavily embroidered ivory colour lehenga set is a masterpiece crafted with Resham, Sequins and Moti embroidery all over the outfit.
- The dupatta comes with Net, embellished with four-sided heavy cutwork embroidered border along with tiny sequins splattered all over and hanging pearls on the side which truly shows the fine craftsmanship of our artisans.
Majestic mauve ombre Lehenga which is RARE in Mauve Silver!!
- Mauve is such a wonderful color. Not quite loud as purple, yet not as soft as lavender.
- It’s certainly one of the pastel colours that brides have known to adore for the longest of times.
- In fact, even though this color is a bit muted, subtle and neutral, it still leaves a lasting impact on those wearing it.
- Introducing the majestic mauve lehenga which begins with the blouse that is meticulously and laboriously hand-rendered with silver embroidery which is embellished with mirror and zari.
- Furthermore, the sleeveless blouse of this lehenga is more attractive when comes with a deep sweetheart neckline.
- The entire gehra of the lehenga is ornamented with mirror & zari. A lehenga that radiates your charm with its hues and lustrous embellishment.
- Dupatta is beautified with amazing mirror work within the attire which adds a sign of elegance to your look.
This wedding season, flaunt your style quotient with Roopkala’s exclusive Lehengas. Crafted for all the beautiful brides to be, this collection features a modish touch of intricate embroidered details perfect for your sangeet eve, cocktail night or reception. Accessorize the quirky lehenga sets with minimalist jewellery for a picture perfect look.
● This powder blue embellished lehenga set is a must have ensemble for your reception.
● Crafted in mesh net fabric, this gorgeous lehenga set in frosty blue embellished choli, a beautiful hand embroidered lehenga and a matching dupatta will make heads turn at you.
● The subtle contrast light pink embroidered details on the lehenga set adds charm to the attire.
● The embellished choli featuring short sleeves and broad neckline looks great.
● The intricately hand embroidered details on the kalidaar flared lehenga makes it look royal.
● The set comes with a matching powder blue mesh net dupatta featuring minimalist embroidered details.
● NOTE : There may be slight variation in colours due to photography and lightings.