This ivory lehenga is a perfect combination of tradition and modernity. This outfit features a kedia-style blouse, perfect for haldi, mehendi, and sangeet.
Showing 1–20 of 28 results
Roopkala Heritage brings to you this beautiful pista green drape lehenga set. The blouse is hand-embroidered with a high neck. The outfit is completed with an embroidered waist belt. Perfect for an evening function.
Introducing our golden and black lehenga set with organza ruffle dupatta, designed to exude opulence and sophistication. Perfect for a sangeet or reception
Introducing our Teal Blue Lehenga set in georgette fabric. The intricate sequin skirt and cutdana work in the blouse grace the ensemble, creating a dazzling display of light and texture with every step. The one-side long sleeve adds a modern and stylish twist to the traditional silhouette.
Roopkala Heritage brings to you this exquisite ivory Indo-western with a hand-embroidered cape and sleeveless blouse.
Roopkala Heritage brings to you this exquisite silk skirt set featuring a full-sleeve Indo-western knotted blouse paired with an animal print skirt. Embellishments include cutdana, sequins, and pearl work.
Introducing our lavender hand-embroidered lehenga set with net cape, a perfect outfit crafted with details of sequins, cutdana, and pearl work. The hanging stud lace across the cape adds a unique and contemporary element.
Roopkala Heritage brings to you this Zebra print lehenga, with a spaghetti blouse embellished with sequins and cutdana. Paired with a ruffle dupatta. Perfect for a sangeet or cocktail.
Roopkala Heritage brings to you this Emerald Green crushed foil print net lehenga, designed with a deep “V” neck blouse, the perfect outfit for Sangeet or Cocktail. Style this outfit with diamond earrings.
- Fascinating powder blue lehenga by Roopkala Heritage.
- Lightweight and easy to carry for festive or occasion wear.
Delivery Time 7-10 days
Roopkala Heritage is here in action with some fashion inspiration for all brides and bridesmaids out there.
- To start with traditional lehengas and sarees are elegant, but with changing times, we need to experiment with our outfits too.
- Honestly, there are times when you plan to wear something sober and cliche that’s ongoing but cannot decide what to wear.
- Fret not as Roopkala Heritage is here to help you! We have curated the trendy Indo-western lehenga with a jacket for millennial brides and bridesmaids.
- Let’s go modern with this jacket that has a beautiful edgy border running through the shoulder line crafted with Moti, Cutdana and Resham embroidery, and a scalloped blouse which is making this outfit go drop-dead gorgeous.
- The Crepe fabric is so light-weighted and flowly that gives you all the fairytale vibes!
Groove with the flow of exaggerated drama of the frills.
- Nowadays frills are so much in trend especially considering this flowy silk mustard yellow lehenga.
- So this season bloom with our contemporary mustard yellow lehenga paired with a white cutdana embroidered sleeveless blouse embellished with Resham and moti work.
- Roopkala Heritage brides and bridesmaids are totally adoring this “oh-so-pretty!” outfit which is perfect for your Haldi and it surely has our hearts.
- Comes with a frill dupatta
Disney princesses, mover here! Here comes our stunning outfit designed especially for the Roopkala Heritage bride that will look stunning in the abla, Resham and Lampi embroidered lehenga!
- The bride looks dreamy and renewed in this off-beat choice that has so many colours including pops of fuchsia pink, baby blue, and silver lampi; and we love the colour and the elegant embroidery on this outfit.
- No one can pull off any trend like our every Roopkala Heritage bride.
- We adore the pop of colours and the delicateness of the embroidery that adds to this dainty outfit!
- The blouse is stubbed with abla and Resham and the dupatta is scalloped with the same,
- The bride is a glam goddess and her look is further enhanced through her ensemble, making it fairylike.
- The flared skirt is stunning, stylish, and sophisticated, just like her, who is adorning it!