The Vāsovāya collection by Roopkala Heritage.
Maharashtrian wedding is well known for their culture and antique Marathi outfit that looks so regal and has quintessential traditional elements that are reflected in their weddings. Paithani Sarees are named after the Paithan town in Aurangabad, Maharashtra. This one in Royal Red is a handwoven luxury by your very own Roopkala Heritage.
- This Paithani saree is vibrant and lustrous adorned with a traditional floral pattern and jaal of leaves. This one is a real weave that looks the same on both sides of the saree.
- Maharashtra is renowned for fashion; currently, it’s in for the sizzling wedding fits. The love of the Paithani sarees with green bangles and a crescent-shaped bindi has come again.
- Today, Maharashtrian trend sarees are considered trendy, this Royal, Flamboyant, Graceful Red Paithani from our newest Vāsovāya collection by Roopkala Heritage is stunningly beautiful and gorgeous, especially for Marathi brides.
- The beauty of this fabric is pure silk and our weavers have poured out their creativity into coordinating threads and the outcome is completely insane. This saree holds elegance and it is tough to deny the type of grace every single color beholds.
- This saree is beautiful in itself and enhances the inner beauty of a bride-to-be.
- It is not only the silk saree but the vivid and vibrant weaved flowers that are widely spread over the border & designs that makes this saree look so ravishing. The one hue we have seen in the Maharashtrian bride look is currently – Royal Red! This gives a lavish and royal feel to the Maharashtrian bride.
- In case, if you are looking to get this traditional and gorgeous weave for your trousseau, we have got the best pick!
- Drape this Royal Red with traditional Nath, Mundavalya, half moon bindi, and green glass bangles which are distinctive and unique adding charm to the Maharashtrian bride.
Note:- The blouse is only for representational purposes.