The Vāsovāya collection by Roopkala Heritage
The zari used here is made of pure gold and silver.
Rangkard Sarees – a must-have for every heirloom, the Rangkard is a crossover of yarns with color blocking in stripes and squares. The surface is often embellished with floral or geometric butas. The Rangkard is truly a connoisseur’s saree, for its intricate and delicate craftsmanship – a jewel that takes as close to nine months or more than nine months to weave.
- One of our finest pieces, this is an artistic treasure! Incredibly difficult to weave yet appealing, a Banarsi Rabgkard saree is a Rare handloom masterpiece. This gem features a breathtaking border with distinctive pattern weaved with love in multi colors, all woven in real gold and zari. This saree brings the best of Banarsi weaving traditions.
- Being one of the finest qualities of silk – the Banarsi Silk, traveling from the heart of Varanasi straight to everybody’s heart is one fabric that every Indian woman crushes over. Known for the serene look they exude and their sheer richness. Banarsi Rangkard is almost everyone’s favorite couturier’s cult weave for ages now.
- What makes this saree breathtaking is the timelessness and gorgeous brocade zari in gold and zari, at least one Banarsi saree undoubtedly makes it to every bride’s trousseau and often to their bridal appearances as well. Owing to our popularity and to suit everyone’s tastes, our Vāsovāya collection is bundled with varieties for every kinda bride and every kinda ceremonies.
- This Banarsi Rangkard shares our love for traditional craft with modern elegance’ and is devotedly handwoven by the finest kaarigars, a treasure that makes the wearer time travel into the bygone era.
- This Banarsi Rangkard is an entrancing drape that doubles as a conscientious effort to conserve the fast-disappearing weaving technique
Note:- The blouse is only for representational purposes.