The Vāsovāya collection by Roopkala Heritage.
The origin of the Katan Silk Saree goes back to Persia. Women belonging to Royal families during the Mughal empire used to wear luxurious and elaborately designed clothes using Katan Silk. The main element of Katan fabric or Katan Silk is its sturdy and showcases the richness of the Royal look. Katan is a plain woven fabric with pure silk threads. It is crafted by twisting two or three silk filaments together and is mostly used for the wrapping of light fabrics. Nur Jahan Begum has been always remembered for designing and popularizing new fashions and designs using the fabric Katan Silk.
- Roopkala Heritage’s team brings this timeless art form in Honey Mustard which blends contemporary designs and styles for modern-day women. This saree possesses both elegance and style which celebrates the rich heritage of India’s textile and hand embroidery.
- There is a lot of artistry and craftsmanship involved before this Banarsi Katan comes into the market. This fabric of silk is extremely fine, soft, and lustrous and has made Banarsi renowned the world over.
- No matter which part of the country you are from, a gorgeous Banarsi Katan is a classic that is sure to make you look like a traditional Indian beauty. This one is a true classic, and if you are one of those brides that cherish tradition and continuity, this is the one for you.
- Century-old weaving tehcnique is used to create designs and motifs that has cultural significance and as said earlier alot of artistry is involved this one saree is passed from one weaver to the next, their sublime masterworks have an equally enduring legacy!
- Its handwoven in Banaras, this Opulent piece of Katan is enchanced with a line of birds settled on Grand Classy Border as well as scattered evenly on the body of the saree along with ornamented roses, vines, leaves, creepers, vel, etc., is weaved throughout the body which looks glamorous and elegant.
- This beautiful, delightful and absolutely luxurious Banarsi is a Dream and the fineness and stability of the fall is soothing our soul! Each and every motif is handwoven separately with magnificent gold and silver with an artistic pattern and opulent use of Zari.
- This saree is light, comfortable to wear and carry. Personify this garnishing glimmers of high realm damsel as you flap your ornamented Pallu which is enveloped with affection and love.
- This piece of creation is a tribute to handloom and is a geniune Banarsi Masterpiece.
Note:- The blouse is only for representational purposes.