The Vāsovāya collection by Roopkala Heritage.
How many times since childhood, have you wondered how your mom manages to look so elegant and poised with her choice of sarees, just to try to drape herself in it? Also, how many times have you borrowed her sarees, just to try to copy her look? Almost every one grows up admiring their mothers in traditional sarees.
- A traditional Kanjivaram is that one timeless saree that every mother would love to wear at her son’s or daughter’s wedding. This Kanjivaram Silk with colors of Pink, Green & Yellow woven into tissue is a class apart in every sense.
- From their sheen to its style, this Kanjivaram Silk Saree woven into tissue exudes a class that is unmatched by any other fabric. Kanjivaram Silk is indeed costly, but the comfort and the quality they provide are unmatched.
- Roopkala Heritage proudly presents this marvelous feat by the brand Vāsovāya that perfectly captures the beauty and elegance of this luxurious fabric.
- This Saree is a stunning blend of old with the new and is not only reserved for mothers but is an ideal pick for the millennial bride. The designs are showcased with broad zari borders that include patterns and motifs like mango, paisley, flowers, leaves, etc.
- For those who appreciate the elegance of classic Kanjivaram sarees, this collection is a treat for the eye. This pure silk saree is one-of-a-kind, and whether you’re a South Indian bride or not, you do own one.
- The best part about Kanjivaram Silk is that it’s forever! You can pass it down, wear it a thousand different times, and it will still look elegant. Kanjivaram Sarees are an investment and this one in pure silk is worth the investment.
- It’s true when they say that brides wearing traditional sarees look beautiful and this Kanjivaram Silk from the South is the epitome of beauty.
- Further accentuate your look with a traditional golden temple jewelry set including an elaborate Goddess Lakshmi necklace, jhumkas, ring, and bangles and look resplendent in soft and dewy makeup and give that infectious smile shot or a killer look shot, for all the brides out there who knows how to nail her bridal portraits.
- Pink lips, a center-parted sleek bun adorned with gajra, and pink shimmery eye-shadow rounded out for this wedding season.
Note:- The blouse is only for representational purposes.