- A Rani Pink Anarkali is the perfect mix of comfort and beauty. This fit by Roopkala Heritage features a long pleated kurti and zari with zardosi embroidered neckline enhancing the spaghetti strap.
- The fit also features a wide-edged ethnic border curated zari with zardosi at the bottom of the kurti and pants forming particular sequins.
- It comes with a matching _____ base crush dupatta which you flaunt or drape it the way you want.
- The light yet voluminous flares of this ____ fabric will lighten your mind and give you the best sensation.
- The tiny little artwork on the body of the kurti is elevating the beauty of the Anarkali.
- You’ll not get tired of taking twirls in this Anarkali by Roopkala Heritage. This fit will surely fetch you compliments for your glamorous sense of style.
Showing all 6 results
- An Absolute Stunner! is a perfect word for this bridal lehenga. This one is for the brides who want to be minimalistic yet looks like a complete package.
- Roopkala Heritage features a Rani Pink goergette lehenga set. This fit is heavily embellished with Diamonds, Cutdana, Sequins, and Zari embroidery.
- The sparkling diamonds, and silver zari threads coupled with cutdana and sequins embroidery personify the entire appearance and are perfect for traditional functions, festivals, wedding functions, or engagement ceremonies.
- Teamed with a fully embroidered katori style blouse and dupatta that has contemporary jal work which is definitely giving some hues to the look.
- The huge bold border at the bottom of the lehenga will make you twirl and completely slay the bridal attire. This Rani Pink is a go-to for brides who don’t want to wear the cliche red!
The Vāsovāya collection by Roopkala Heritage.
How many times since childhood, have you wondered how your mom manages to look so elegant and poised with her choice of sarees, just to try to drape herself in it? Also, how many times have you borrowed her sarees, just to try to copy her look? Almost everyone grows up admiring their mothers in traditional sarees.
- A traditional Kanjivaram is that one timeless saree that every mother would love to wear at her son’s or daughter’s wedding. This Kanjivaram Silk with colours of Pink, Green & Yellow woven into tissue is a class apart in every sense.
- From their sheen to their style, this Kanjivaram Silk Saree woven into tissue exudes a class that is unmatched by any other fabric. Kanjivaram Silk is indeed costly, but the comfort and the quality they provide are unmatched.
- Roopkala Heritage proudly presents this marvellous feat by the brand Vāsovāya that perfectly captures the beauty and elegance of this luxurious fabric.
- This Saree is a stunning blend of old with the new and is not only reserved for mothers but is an ideal pick for the millennial bride. The designs are showcased with broad zari borders that include patterns and motifs like mango, paisley, flowers, leaves, etc.
- For those who appreciate the elegance of classic Kanjivaram sarees, this collection is a treat for the eye. This pure silk saree is one-of-a-kind, and whether you’re a South Indian bride or not, you do own one.
- The best part about Kanjivaram Silk is that it’s forever! You can pass it down, wear it a thousand different times, and it will still look elegant. Kanjivaram Sarees are an investment and this one in pure silk is worth the investment.
- It’s true when they say that brides wearing traditional sarees look beautiful and this Kanjivaram Silk from the South is the epitome of beauty.
- Further accentuate your look with a traditional golden temple jewellery set including an elaborate Goddess Lakshmi necklace, jhumka, ring, and bangles and look resplendent in soft and dewy makeup and give that infectious smile shot or a killer look shot, for all the brides out there who knows how to nail her bridal portraits.
- Pink lips, a centre-parted sleek bun adorned with gajra, and pink shimmery eye-shadow rounded out for this wedding season.
Note:- The blouse is only for representational purposes.
delivery time 25 working days
Roopkala Heritage presents to you designs for the Indian woman of today, who is in tune with the sensibilities of fashion and style while being honest with their own ethnic aesthetics.
- This lehenga is a blend of heritage handlooms with chic designs is what makes this silk lehenga a bridal trousseau must-have!
- This premium classic rani pink lehenga with a patola border is a timeless choice to be treasured.
- Patola is a handwoven pattern reflecting intricate ikat embroidery creating a unique combination of geometric portray with a soft hazy outline.
- The set comes with a matching silk dupatta with lace detailing.
- The silk textile with traditional embroidery and prints when blended with the latest patterns, it truly becomes a sight to behold!