Introducing our adorable baby pink and short rani color co-orset with hand-embroidered sequence. Perfect for a haldi, Mehndi.
Showing all 4 results
The vibrant Hot pink is back. Flaunt this beautifully hand-crafted saree by Roopkala Heritage.
- The saree has a modern-looking border with motifs at the bottom and border above.
- This saree can be styled with a beautiful strap blouse to give the sexy young look.
- A pair of oval earrings and a nice handbag would go along.
- This saree comes with an unstitched blouse. The blouse in the photo is for representational purposes only.
The blended magenta and rani banarasi lehenga, crafted from rich banarasi silk, and hand-embroidered blouse will showcase a perfect fusion of tradition and modernity. The outfit features a spaghetti blouse with mirror embroidery and a net dupatta. It is perfect to pair it with a kundan or pear necklace.
Bringing out this Kanjivaram saree for all the traditional seekers.
- This saree from it’s origin is backed up from South India.
- This beautiful Silk saree is woven into a tissue with detailing work performed by artisans.
- The saree is traditionally embroidered at zari borders with patterns and motifs like mango, paisley, flowers, etc.
- A well knows Saree which is Ideal for brides for their Wedding day, Engagement and Traditional functions.
- Style it with golden jewellery to carry the royal essence.
- Add this Timeless Traditional saree to your Wardrobe for making your day Special.