Showing all 20 results
A fiery Cherry red lehenga to sizzle in the winter sun.
- An understated elegant piece that you can dress up and down and personalise for your wedding.
- It is very intricately handcrafted with resham, zari and sequins, as the detailed blouse and lehenga perfectly frame and celebrates a bride’s natural beauty.
- This stunning bridal cherry red lehenga gives a real princess look and it is perfect for wedding ceremonies and for those looking for quality and delicate work.
- This outfit is enhanced by a thick floral pattern all over it. Complete the look with an artfully co-ordinated red organza dupatta decorated with floral scalloped border and scattered tiny floral motifs.
- Complete your D-day with the perfect lehenga in our selection of stunning wedding bridal dress.
- This artisanal piece is rendered in grace and timelessness. The bodice with a sweetheart neckline is adorned in rich resham and work.
- Furthermore, the lehenga is also adorned with sequins spray all over the ground.
Majestic mauve ombre Lehenga which is RARE in Mauve Silver!!
- Mauve is such a wonderful color. Not quite loud as purple, yet not as soft as lavender.
- It’s certainly one of the pastel colours that brides have known to adore for the longest of times.
- In fact, even though this color is a bit muted, subtle and neutral, it still leaves a lasting impact on those wearing it.
- Introducing the majestic mauve lehenga which begins with the blouse that is meticulously and laboriously hand-rendered with silver embroidery which is embellished with mirror and zari.
- Furthermore, the sleeveless blouse of this lehenga is more attractive when comes with a deep sweetheart neckline.
- The entire gehra of the lehenga is ornamented with mirror & zari. A lehenga that radiates your charm with its hues and lustrous embellishment.
- Dupatta is beautified with amazing mirror work within the attire which adds a sign of elegance to your look.
We have a modish fairy-tale for every bride-to-be out there. Crafted in exclusive fabrics adorned with intricate craftsmanship, each lehenga set speaks royalty and elegance. With the summer weddings coming up, shop your favourite lehenga for your big day. Accessorize the bridal lehengas with traditional jewellery and a trending minimalist makeup for a picture perfect look.
● Crafted in mesh net fabric, this subtle blush mauve lehenga set features beautiful floral embroidery all over.
● The adorable floral design is highlighted with delicate gota patti lace and sequin to add charm to the attire.
● The classic sleeveless blouse featuring V neckline and scallop hem looks charming.
● This gorgeous flared lehenga features bold floral details making it look uber chic for pre wedding cocktail events.
● The lehenga set comes with a matching blush mauve dupatta crafted in mesh net fabric.
● The dupatta is also adorned with floral design and crystal danglers on the hem.
● NOTE : There may be slight variation in colours due to photography and lightings.
Red never goes out of style when it comes to weddings but it does tend to feel outdated when all designs are gushing over newly introduced colour palettes.
- Roopkala Heritage took the classic timelessness of the colour and has showcased some drop-dead gorgeous pieces that every bride could dream of.
- Be it a dazzling ruby red lehenga or sophisticated elegance, this bridal couture has covered all the ways to amaze you!
- This colour of love has a special place in your wedding wardrobe, for the charm of ruby red remains unmatched.
- This one in silk with cutdana embroidered combined with the craft of sequins & french knots that shall take your heart away at very first sight.
Ivory is an evergreen color but brides still keep experimenting with it! Choosing a light color lehenga for engagement is definitely the right choice a bride can make.
- This lehenga lying in your wardrobe has the power to make those heads turn in awe as you walk down to the next occasion that you are planning to attend.
- The lehenga will stand out in the crowd. Your search stops here if you are searching for an elegant heavy lehenga for your special occasion.
- This graceful outfit is going to grace your presence at the occasion,
- This lehenga fits perfectly for any occasion like a wedding, reception, engagement, or sangeet. This heavily embroidered ivory colour lehenga set is a masterpiece crafted with Resham, Sequins and Moti embroidery all over the outfit.
- The dupatta comes with Net, embellished with four-sided heavy cutwork embroidered border along with tiny sequins splattered all over and hanging pearls on the side which truly shows the fine craftsmanship of our artisans.
Combining diverse Indian motifs with contemporary aesthetics, Roopkala Heritage embodies a rich heritage combined with present-day trends through this super stunning outfit that every bride can own.
- This sequinned blouse in raspberry is one of the best bridal lehenga for a girl to wear on her Big Day!
- If it’s an outdoor ceremony, you can be as minimal with your jewellery as you can and let your stylish attire do all the talking.
- This raspberry pink silk lehenga is crafted out of moti, Resham, cutdana and sequins pattern which personify elegance.
- This comes with a stitched blouse.
Bridal fashion trends are constantly in flux, and more often than not, fashion responds to life, so, battling away with dark clouds that have been gathering for the last year or so, an ivory silk lehenga is the choice of a weapon of most bridal fashion trendsetters.
Colour trends come and go; they even change with each season every year, but the quintessence of Rustic orange, you all know, is timeless when it comes to wedding lehengas. Rustic orange is one colour that has always been and shall always be forever.
- All eyes are on the bride as she gets ready for her wedding ceremonies, Roopkala Heritage makes sure that the groom will stop and stare at this trendiest bridal outfit.
- It is hard to deny the fact, that the rustic orange lehenga and every kali are whimsically decorated with needlework using Resham, Sequins, cutdana and zari embroidery.
- The blouse is detailed in such a way that it becomes an indispensable part of Indian nuptials.
- It is traditional, blazing and compliments every skin tone beautifully.
- Make a statement with your lehenga by choosing to wear this rustic orange bridal lehenga with a sheer net dupatta to walk down the aisle
- Carry off this designer bridal lehenga with a stylish chignon, statement of accessories, kohl-rimmed eyes and red lips for an elegant glimpse.
Roopkala Heritage’s bet on this Blush Pink lehenga that truly has magic!
- This gold zari and Resham embroidered lehenga is the perfect pick for daytime weddings.
- The blush pink colour of this silk fabric will surely be a good pick and you will not regret wearing this colour for your big day.
- So, if you are looking for an offbeat lehenga for your wedding, this lehenga will just serve the right dose of fashion to you.
- The blouse is in splendid silk fabric embellished with gold Zari.
- The dupatta is in net fabric with a four-sided embroidered border and a defining belt that cinches and streamlines the waist; made to fit and flatter the form well.
- This outfit with such eye-catching embroidery is sure to have all the attention.
- Truly all eyes for this masterpiece by Roopkala Heritage and the fact that its gold zari embroidery with Resham will make you fall in love with it even more.
- Grace your celebration in this ethereal blush pink Gold lehenga set. This lehenga is both couture and luxury.
- The combination of blush pink with gold is highly anticipated this wedding season for its signature floral patterns and exquisite aesthetics that celebrates femininity.
Walk the offbeat path and dress up in this remarkable piece of clothing.
- It’s a three-piece lehenga set comprising a perfectly detailed skirt, a matching embellished cutori-styled blouse, and a dupatta.
- Abide by your styling sense to make a stellar appearance while taking wedding vows.
- While you want to look amazing, it’s important to consider your comfort levels as well.
- This outfit is made crafted from Silk material that gives the outfit a grand appeal.
- It is intricately embellished with traditional motifs designed with mirror, Kundan and moti across the skirt, blouse and dupatta.
- The style and cut of the lehenga is giving modern touch.
One name that comes to our mind after looking at this lehenga is – Dil Guldasta Lehenga!
- If there’s one Roopkala Lehenga that is making a lot of noise this season and is being adorned by every other bride, it’s this one.
- It is a perfect amalgamation of your red, blue and grey floral Hues.
- Everything about this phenomenal creation, be it the floral patterns, the subtle Resham, or the ivory-tinted moti, is to crush over.
- This outfit has become an undisputed choice in creating multicoloured embellished quite in a while and is keeping the trend alive.
- The lustier blouse, broad scallop and vivid use of colours give it a classic appeal.
- And when our Roopkala Heritage bride will wear it for her wedding day, one can not help themselves but fall even deeper for this chic ensemble.
Your wedding is the most extravagant soiree that you dreamt of for all the right reasons but this Hot Pink ravishing outfit will surely make up for all the grandiose with its sheer elegance and beauty.
- Roopkala Heritage is trendsetter in itself.
- The exquisite craftsmanship on this bridal couture is infused with Resham, sequins, patches and moti and when paired with dynamic colour play, makes up this extremely authentic classic collection.
- The richness of the work in this piece and every other piece makes Roopkala Heritage – one of the most sought-after brands in the realm.
This wedding season, flaunt your style quotient with Roopkala’s exclusive Lehengas. Crafted for all the beautiful brides to be, this collection features a modish touch of intricate embroidered details perfect for your sangeet eve, cocktail night or reception. Accessorize the quirky lehenga sets with minimalist jewellery for a picture perfect look.
● This powder blue embellished lehenga set is a must have ensemble for your reception.
● Crafted in mesh net fabric, this gorgeous lehenga set in frosty blue embellished choli, a beautiful hand embroidered lehenga and a matching dupatta will make heads turn at you.
● The subtle contrast light pink embroidered details on the lehenga set adds charm to the attire.
● The embellished choli featuring short sleeves and broad neckline looks great.
● The intricately hand embroidered details on the kalidaar flared lehenga makes it look royal.
● The set comes with a matching powder blue mesh net dupatta featuring minimalist embroidered details.
● NOTE : There may be slight variation in colours due to photography and lightings.
The Vāsovāya collection by Roopkala Heritage.
Lehenga, which has held undisputable sway over bridal trousseaus (and our hearts), solidified its status as a Roopkala Heritage wedding wear! Through the diverse lineup, our designers gave us this classic hit in Red and a conversation starter! Red, being the common denominator? Every design is underpinned by versatility and timelessness that can be passed down to generations.
- Make a sartorial statement with Roopkala Heritage’s Vāsovāya Couture which has intricately designed this bridal lehenga on your bid day! Steep in this grandeur and you are sure to make jaws drop, nothing quite beats the charm of this traditional Fiery Red lehenga.
- While trends may come and go, these classic wonders never cease to amaze the eyes with their complex work that showcases sequins, cutdana, pearls, and stone and ethnic motifs that instantly boost the style quotient. The homogenous embroidery pattern throughout the lehenga with a blouse and scallop-like hemming makes the lehenga even more alluring for millennial brides.
- Regardless of the scale of her wedding, each bride deserves to feel like a queen on her big day. Ensuring that our brides score full marks in the style department, the Vāsovāya collection by Roopkala Heritage, a brand known for its luxurious traditional lehenga is crafted with decadent hues and heritage-inspired floral motifs, patterns, and textures, this couture piece will evoke the maharani in you!
- Exuding elegance with every twirl, this fiery red lehenga with its intense design of various roses is a keeper for sure! Our Feiry Red lehenga can elevate your style without compromising on comfort. The cropped and sleek blouse and the sweetheart-shaped neckline are bound to make you look sexy and classy.
- This masterpiece is crafted with rich, traditional craftsmanship with modern silhouettes in opulent hues, these works of art are made for the brides of today to dazzle at their weddings! Giving the quintessential bridal red a luxurious update, this heavily embroidered lehenga with a plush Indian pattern is bound to make a resounding statement.
The Vāsovāya collection by Roopkala Heritage