Roopkala Heritage brings to you this beautiful pista green drape lehenga set. The blouse is hand-embroidered with a high neck. The outfit is completed with an embroidered waist belt. Perfect for an evening function.
Showing all 4 results
The Vāsovāya collection by Roopkala Heritage.
Confidence is the key to fashion, so if you’re comfortable with experimenting, nothing can stop you from slaying a glamorous look without going overboard.
- Make your winter wedding cosier with a velvet bridal lehenga of your choice. Choose a decent Teal Blue which is an absolute winter colour that exudes the elegance of fabric and ensures you stay warm throughout your winter wedding ceremonies.
- Its elegant and overall petrol blue sequins, cutdana, and stones speak volumes even with the most simplistic work. It’s the perfect choice for the wedding reception. Don’t forget to pair it with some dazzling bridal jewellery set to steal attention.
- What Royalty sees like begins with this lehenga with a style that is classy yet simple then this one for you, we’re in love with this heavy bridal lehenga by Roopkala Heritage. The detailed embroidery of Sequins, cutdana, and stone is the lehenga’s highlight. The detailed intricacy of the lehenga is keeping the look sophisticated too.
- Ditch the usual and go for something ultra-modern as this one. Those intricate french knots, cress-cross jaal, elongated panels, scalloped finish, leaves, and floral patterns all over is making it outstanding from the rest of the usual lehengas. It’s one of those modern lehengas you’ve wanted to experiment with.
- This glowing lehenga in a petrol blue is traditional which will make our bride stay true to her roots and embody elegance with a rich jewel-toned outfit laden with intricate embroidery. This lehenga has a detailed belt with fine embroidery, embellishments and noble cuts. And what is special is that while the influence may be from yesteryear, this lehenga still encapsulates a modern approach to design, making it a new-age bride.
- Blouse that truly stands out with heavier creations that take the classic to the next level by intertwining it with Roopkala Heritage’s signature work and style that is bound to take everybody’s attention and make a statement that will be remembered forever.
- Glam it out with the Vāsovāya collection by Roopkala Heritage by styling yourself with our pretty and dainty lehengas. If you’re looking for something out of the box then our collection with this eye-catching colour is just what you need.
Loud vibrant reds or maroons are no more the obvious choices for a bride.
- Lehengas in the shade of pastel teal green is the pick of the season.
- There’s more to this lehenga that has given the old plain pastel lehenga a shimmery twist!
- This summery pastel teal green lehenga woven with subtle embroideries and paired with a voguish strappy cold shoulder blouse looks so elegant and classy.
- It seems super lightweight and has an easy breezy feel to it.
- If you don’t want to get bogged down by the weight of your lehenga on your big day and are looking for options that are easy to carry.
- So this one’s for you. Sounds so beautiful right?
- Subtle colour and shimmer are indeed a match made in heaven and a perfect option for a Perfect reception outfit.
We have a modish fairy-tale for every bride-to-be out there. Crafted in exclusive fabrics adorned with intricate craftsmanship, each lehenga set speaks royalty and elegance. With the summer weddings coming up, shop your favourite lehenga for your big day. Accessorize the bridal lehengas with traditional jewellery and a trending minimalist makeup for a picture perfect look.
● Crafted in mesh net fabric, this subtle blush mauve lehenga set features beautiful floral embroidery all over.
● The adorable floral design is highlighted with delicate gota patti lace and sequin to add charm to the attire.
● The classic sleeveless blouse featuring V neckline and scallop hem looks charming.
● This gorgeous flared lehenga features bold floral details making it look uber chic for pre wedding cocktail events.
● The lehenga set comes with a matching blush mauve dupatta crafted in mesh net fabric.
● The dupatta is also adorned with floral design and crystal danglers on the hem.
● NOTE : There may be slight variation in colours due to photography and lightings.