This ivory lehenga is a perfect combination of tradition and modernity. This outfit features a kedia-style blouse, perfect for haldi, mehendi, and sangeet.
Showing all 8 results
- The 90’s Sharara suits have made a great comeback and we aren’t getting over them anytime soon… Remember dancing to the tunes of Sharara Sharara in your childhood? Let’s be honest, we all wanted to own that sharara sharara worn by Shamita Shetty.
- Well, while we all love to flaunt the lehengas at the wedding, it’d time to give your festivities/wedding wardrobe an interesting twist by buying sharara suits from Roopkala Heritage.
- So, this winter wedding flares it away with this Baby Pink Silk Sharara embellished with gotta patti craft on the neckline and lace that runs through the flare making it look dramatic.
A Saree is a timeless piece in a woman’s closet.
- Whether it is a wedding function or religious festival, this traditional attire can completely accentuate your look.
- This Gota, Moti and Zardosi embroidery saree from the Heritage collection of Roopkala Heritage will uplift your mood with comfort and the feel of a cool summer breeze calming tone of blue.
- It’s minimalistic yet edgy and made of light summer fabric – Organza fabric helps you set styling goals without giving up your comfort zone.
- This comes with a stitched blouse.
- If you want to keep things light and your love for these bubbly colours is simply irresistible, why not mix and match the best of both and flaunt this gota, moti & zardosi embroidered masterpiece with grace?
- In a sight teal blue hue with a metallic matte gold borderline, this saree is indeed a stunner.
- Match it with matte pearl or blinking diamond accessories.
Sangeet gives you the liberty to get experimental with your outfits so you can ditch monotone shades.
- One trend that’s making a major comeback is lehengas are vibrant shades.
- Grace the Sangeet/Mehendi carpet this year in high octane and fluorescent shade.
- As you gear up for the Sangeet/Mehendi, opt for a lehenga that showcases your personality in a unique way.
- This stunning lehenga comes with a ready blouse is deeply routed with Indian ethnic designs and is a perfect combination of traditional and edgy so your wedding outfit should draw from aesthetics. and if you want something jazzy and classy then this outfit is for you.
- Our bride will surely be adorned in this lehenga that comes with a multicolour zig-zag geometric pattern decorated with mirror, zari and gota embroidery that is giving a wedding vibe.
- It is paired maroon scalloped neckline blouse to highlight the multicolour on the skirt.
- A simple gold necklace and some Jhumka earrings complete this lehenga.
It’s Gorgeous & Ready to Wear! Dressing up isn’t a hassle anymore as you can just side into it like a skirt!
- A ready-to-wear saree in printed Pre-draped style. It has very modern vibes, for women ready to take on the world!!
- As days pass by, the count of social gatherings seems like it is upsurging right? This may add to the pressure of what may suit you best.
- While lehenga and sarees are mostly done and dusted, you can always make bold choices by giving them a little extra that will meet your demands by keeping up with the bewitching style quotient.
- Consider how these can be paired up perfectly with your favourite outfits as well. A Saree Pre-draped!!
- The front pleating & pallu is Pre-done. All you have to do is to wear it like a skirt. The skirt is lined so you don’t have to wear a Petticoat.
- It has gorgeous mirror work lace on the waist.
- This pre-draped style comes with a matching and chic deep square cut sleeveless blouse that has a tie at the back for that perfect fitting. This Rani pink crepe fabric is a beautiful fabric.
- The edge is decorated with moti, mirror and gota patti. It has a keen luster & light that gives it an overall rich look.
If you have assumed that ethnic ensembles are on their way out this season, think again.
- Weather change is upon us and so is the rush of wedding invites.
- With ivory flaunting everywhere this season, we are also there all for something that you can wear after wedding rituals and gatherings.
- Pick -up this hue and go on a glam roll.
- If you are looking for classy and royal statement-making skills, here’s how to trust that all things fabulous do exist with anarkali around.
- This Ivory crepe anarkali is versatile wear for functions and parties.
- It’s lightweight and fly fabric gives you that charm of a gown.
- This flaunting outfit is designed with dori/gota patti and comes with matching leggings and a red nett dupatta.
- Pair it with heels or flats and matching jewellery for a stunning look.