If you have assumed that ethnic ensembles are on their way out this season, think again.
- Weather change is upon us and so is the rush of wedding invites.
- With ivory flaunting everywhere this season, we are also there all for something that you can wear after wedding rituals and gatherings.
- Pick -up this hue and go on a glam roll.
- If you are looking for classy and royal statement-making skills, here’s how to trust that all things fabulous do exist with anarkali around.
- This Ivory crepe anarkali is versatile wear for functions and parties.
- It’s lightweight and fly fabric gives you that charm of a gown.
- This flaunting outfit is designed with dori/gota patti and comes with matching leggings and a red nett dupatta.
- Pair it with heels or flats and matching jewellery for a stunning look.