Showing all 5 results
This flamboyant sequins embroidered saree by Roopkala Heritage, carries its own elegance.
- The saree has a nice dainty border of pearls and stones.
- The pallu is of lycra fabric and the bottom half(plates) is crepe silk fabric.
- This will suit your needs for a perfect cocktail saree or a party wear designer saree.
- The blouse is for representational purpose.
This Bridal saree is a stunning representation of the Bandhani tradition of Gujarat.
- The saree comes in a beautiful brinjal purple colour with small motifs on it, making it a very rich colour.
- This Traditional saree is made of georgette fabric and features weaving work, along with a designered border and a pallu.
- The net and intricate work on the saree add to its elegance.
- This saree is best styled with Meenakari jewellery and is perfect for weddings and engagements- Be the one carrying Tradition with grace.
Groove with the flow of exaggerated drama of the frills.
- Nowadays frills are so much in trend especially considering this flowy silk mustard yellow lehenga.
- So this season bloom with our contemporary mustard yellow lehenga paired with a white cutdana embroidered sleeveless blouse embellished with Resham and moti work.
- Roopkala Heritage brides and bridesmaids are totally adoring this “oh-so-pretty!” outfit which is perfect for your Haldi and it surely has our hearts.
- Comes with a frill dupatta
The saree comes with stitched blouse.
Size – Small(36)
For any customisations please contact us via email or WhatsApp.