Introducing our citrus green ready-pleated saree, crafted in crepe with hand embroidery. This outfit features a halter neck blouse and an embroidered matching waist belt.
The Classic Indian Saree has been worn by women in India for decades. Roopkala has been synonymous with this attire and we offer you nothing but the best.
Showing all 9 results
Make a stylish statement with this Pre-stitched Saree in a captivating Indo Western look.
- Crafted in a timeless black color, this saree is made from premium Georgette fabric to ensure ultimate comfort and drape.
- The ruffle style adds a modern twist, making it a perfect choice for those who appreciate contemporary fashion.
- The embroidered blouse with intricate Cutdana and Pearls Embroidery further enhances the beauty of this ensemble.
- Whether you’re attending a cocktail party, a special function, or a vibrant Sangeet, this stylish saree is designed to make heads turn.
The fashion-forward charm of this trendy outfit that effortlessly expresses this unique style is designed to make a statement at weddings and festivals, this Saree outfit features a golden yellow Tube Blouse crafted from premium crepe fabric, exuding a captivating aura.
- The floral printed Pallu adds a touch of femininity , while the stylish dhoti showcases a modern twist to traditional attire.
- The intricate Resham and tikki work further enhance the overall elegance, making it a must-have choice for fashion enthusiasts.
- Complement with a pair of Heels or Mojdi and traditional jewellery for this traditional yet modern look.
Pre-stitched sarees are boon to the fashion industry. This grey-black saree will create an opulent effect on your fashion sense.
- Roopkala Heritage features this Black Edition lining strap design that is flowing all over the saree giving you a contemporary look.
- The shimmering fabric has its fall & flow.
- This saree comes with a strap-sleeved ready-made blouse designed with intricate sequins, cutdana & pearl work.
- This saree comes with a defining belt that cinches and streamlines the waist; made to fit and flatter the form well.
- Temper the look for reception or cocktail.
If you are a bride-to-be who is not so fond of bridal dupattas, well, cape sarees are here for your rescue.
- Cape blouses or cape sarees have been fashionable for a long time and are just the perfect pick for your engagement or cocktail.
- You’ll fall in love with this trendy look of saree with a sheer crepe fabric long coat!
- It is so edgy and in-vogue. Saree draping is not fashion but art.
- Roopkala Heritage has evolved with the classic traditional numbers which are dominating every Indian women’s wardrobe and has evolved tremendously over the years.
- There are a number of ways one can style the six yards of elegance but this mint green pre-stitched is a pure blessing!
- This piece of pre-stitched is not only fuss-free but also very fashionable and will surely add a twist to your evening.
- So, if you want to go OTT with your bridal outfit, then this super gorgeous sequin outfit should serve some major bride goals.
It’s Gorgeous & Ready to Wear! Dressing up isn’t a hassle anymore as you can just side into it like a skirt!
- A ready-to-wear saree in printed Pre-draped style. It has very modern vibes, for women ready to take on the world!!
- As days pass by, the count of social gatherings seems like it is upsurging right? This may add to the pressure of what may suit you best.
- While lehenga and sarees are mostly done and dusted, you can always make bold choices by giving them a little extra that will meet your demands by keeping up with the bewitching style quotient.
- Consider how these can be paired up perfectly with your favourite outfits as well. A Saree Pre-draped!!
- The front pleating & pallu is Pre-done. All you have to do is to wear it like a skirt. The skirt is lined so you don’t have to wear a Petticoat.
- It has gorgeous mirror work lace on the waist.
- This pre-draped style comes with a matching and chic deep square cut sleeveless blouse that has a tie at the back for that perfect fitting. This Rani pink crepe fabric is a beautiful fabric.
- The edge is decorated with moti, mirror and gota patti. It has a keen luster & light that gives it an overall rich look.
Presenting to you, a graceful pastel colored party wear Georgette saree which is in trend for cocktail night this season.
- The color is so subtle, demure and sophisticated-mauve that will never fails to enchant.
- An ideal pick to garner compliments for your ravishing party look is this mauve Georgette saree which features sequin work.
- Immerse yourself in a classy style by wearing this mauve Georgette saree which will instantly catch you fancy.
- It’s timeless masterwork and a must have wardrobe collection
- As if we weren’t obsessed enough with lehengas, we have just given our heart to this sequin saree too! Pair it with flattering silhouettes and you will definitely slay it.
- The blouse is stitched.
- Note:- Dry clean only. The color shade may appear slightly different due to screen resolution of your device.