If you are a bride-to-be who is not so fond of bridal dupattas, well, cape sarees are here for your rescue.
- Cape blouses or cape sarees have been fashionable for a long time and are just the perfect pick for your engagement or cocktail.
- You’ll fall in love with this trendy look of saree with a sheer crepe fabric long coat!
- It is so edgy and in-vogue. Saree draping is not fashion but art.
- Roopkala Heritage has evolved with the classic traditional numbers which are dominating every Indian women’s wardrobe and has evolved tremendously over the years.
- There are a number of ways one can style the six yards of elegance but this mint green pre-stitched is a pure blessing!
- This piece of pre-stitched is not only fuss-free but also very fashionable and will surely add a twist to your evening.
- So, if you want to go OTT with your bridal outfit, then this super gorgeous sequin outfit should serve some major bride goals.