The Vāsovāya collection by Roopkala Heritage.
Lehenga, which has held undisputable sway over bridal trousseaus (and our hearts), solidified its status as a Roopkala Heritage wedding wear! Through the diverse lineup, our designers gave us this classic hit in Red and a conversation starter! Red, being the common denominator? Every design is underpinned by versatility and timelessness that can be passed down to generations.
- Make a sartorial statement with Roopkala Heritage’s Vāsovāya Couture which has intricately designed this bridal lehenga on your bid day! Steep in this grandeur and you are sure to make jaws drop, nothing quite beats the charm of this traditional Fiery Red lehenga.
- While trends may come and go, these classic wonders never cease to amaze the eyes with their complex work that showcases sequins, cutdana, pearls, and stone and ethnic motifs that instantly boost the style quotient. The homogenous embroidery pattern throughout the lehenga with a blouse and scallop-like hemming makes the lehenga even more alluring for millennial brides.
- Regardless of the scale of her wedding, each bride deserves to feel like a queen on her big day. Ensuring that our brides score full marks in the style department, the Vāsovāya collection by Roopkala Heritage, a brand known for its luxurious traditional lehenga is crafted with decadent hues and heritage-inspired floral motifs, patterns, and textures, this couture piece will evoke the maharani in you!
- Exuding elegance with every twirl, this fiery red lehenga with its intense design of various roses is a keeper for sure! Our Feiry Red lehenga can elevate your style without compromising on comfort. The cropped and sleek blouse and the sweetheart-shaped neckline are bound to make you look sexy and classy.
- This masterpiece is crafted with rich, traditional craftsmanship with modern silhouettes in opulent hues, these works of art are made for the brides of today to dazzle at their weddings! Giving the quintessential bridal red a luxurious update, this heavily embroidered lehenga with a plush Indian pattern is bound to make a resounding statement.