Indulge in the timeless allure of our Cherry Red Raw Silk Bridal Lehenga, a true masterpiece that celebrates tradition and sophistication.
- This ensemble, consisting of a raw silk lehenga and blouse paired with a silk organza dupatta, is adorned with exquisite Single tar Resham, sequins, French knots, zardosi, cutdana, and Bakshi work.
- This outfit comes with a stitched blouse.
Groove with the flow of exaggerated drama of the frills.
- Nowadays frills are so much in trend especially considering this flowy silk mustard yellow lehenga.
- So this season bloom with our contemporary mustard yellow lehenga paired with a white cutdana embroidered sleeveless blouse embellished with Resham and moti work.
- Roopkala Heritage brides and bridesmaids are totally adoring this “oh-so-pretty!” outfit which is perfect for your Haldi and it surely has our hearts.
- Comes with a frill dupatta
Roopkala Heritage brings to you this vibrant orangish-colored Indo-Western skirt and embroidered blouse, with a slash dupatta bearing embroidered scallop edges.
Roopkala Heritage brings to you a beautiful purple organza lehenga with a contrast dupatta. The blouse is hand embroidered with sequins, mirror, and cutdana. Perfect for mehndi and sangeet.
We have a modish fairy-tale for every bridesmaid. Crafted in exclusive fabrics adorned with intricate craftsmanship, each lehenga set speaks royalty and elegance. With the summer weddings coming up, shop your favourite lehenga. Accessorize the bridal lehengas with traditional jewellery and a trending minimalist makeup for a picture perfect look.
● Summer weddings call for vibrant prints and stylish lehengas for all the bridesmaids.
● This multicolor patchwork lehenga set is crafted in rich silk fabric.
● Each printed patch is carefully highlighted with zari lace.
● The beautiful mix and match of ethnic prints, florals and geometrics add charm to this lehenga set.
● This flared silk lehenga features a great volume for your picture perfect look.
● The printed lehenga is paired with a embroidered bustier.
● Crafted in artificial raw silk fabric, the choli is adorned with multicolor resham thread work and zari thread work.
● The strappy choli makes this lehenga a chic one for haldi/mehendi ceremony.
● The lehenga set comes with a matte peach dupatta adorned with printed border.
● NOTE : There may be slight variation in colours due to photography and lightings.
Introducing our golden and black lehenga set with organza ruffle dupatta, designed to exude opulence and sophistication. Perfect for a sangeet or reception
Roopkala Heritage brings to you this Emerald Green crushed foil print net lehenga, designed with a deep “V” neck blouse, the perfect outfit for Sangeet or Cocktail. Style this outfit with diamond earrings.
Roopkala Heritage is here in action with some fashion inspiration for all brides and bridesmaids out there.
- To start with traditional lehengas and sarees are elegant, but with changing times, we need to experiment with our outfits too.
- Honestly, there are times when you plan to wear something sober and cliche that’s ongoing but cannot decide what to wear.
- Fret not as Roopkala Heritage is here to help you! We have curated the trendy Indo-western lehenga with a jacket for millennial brides and bridesmaids.
- Let’s go modern with this jacket that has a beautiful edgy border running through the shoulder line crafted with Moti, Cutdana and Resham embroidery, and a scalloped blouse which is making this outfit go drop-dead gorgeous.
- The Crepe fabric is so light-weighted and flowly that gives you all the fairytale vibes!
The awe struck, Teal green indo western set by Roopkala Heritage, will make you stand out.
- The frills give the outfit a western look, flamboyance.
- The blouse is embroidered and stitched with a trendy style.
- The choker dupatta will make the outfit more graceful.
- The colour is so beautiful, that it will do for a morning or evening function.
- Finally pair it up with oxidised jewellery to get the best look.
Roopkala Heritage brings to you this exquisite ivory Indo-western with a hand-embroidered cape and sleeveless blouse.
Introducing our Teal Blue Lehenga set in georgette fabric. The intricate sequin skirt and cutdana work in the blouse grace the ensemble, creating a dazzling display of light and texture with every step. The one-side long sleeve adds a modern and stylish twist to the traditional silhouette.
This ivory lehenga is a perfect combination of tradition and modernity. This outfit features a kedia-style blouse, perfect for haldi, mehendi, and sangeet.
You don’t get married twice, so why settle for anything short of dreamy for any of your wedding ceremonies?
- Even the most intimate & ceremonies like Mehendi/Haldi should witness you all decked up in your bridal glory.
- A quintessential bridal Mehendi/Haldi look is never really complete without a yellow outfit and these beautiful yellow lehenga ideas will blow your mind.
- Cart it right now, and book your Mehendi/Haldi glam and trust us, you’ll be shining all through the evening.
- Here’s chic printed ivory with yellow lehenga by Roopkala Heritage embellished with zari and mirror.
- And the sheer dupatta you can style it the way you want it to.
- Style it with huge Chaand Bali earrings and chunky bangles to make a hep statement.