The awe struck, Teal green indo western set by Roopkala Heritage, will make you stand out.
- The frills give the outfit a western look, flamboyance.
- The blouse is embroidered and stitched with a trendy style.
- The choker dupatta will make the outfit more graceful.
- The colour is so beautiful, that it will do for a morning or evening function.
- Finally pair it up with oxidised jewellery to get the best look.
Shipping Time 10-12 days.
There are countless reasons why women have drifted towards soft, breathable fabric – Organza Saree as their wedding wear choice.
- This Teal Blue Color Organza is lightweight, can be embellished & has been reimagined as ornate traditional wear by young and beautiful girls.
- This stunning silver look saree is a must-have attire to flaunt with style and panache at your wedding ceremonies.
- The horizontal line of sequins sparkles like no other colour and if you see the silver sequins by Roopkala Heritage, you are gonna fall in love with dear to-be-brides
- Glamorous, sexy and so chic, this saree is made for all you millennial brides.
- So, go and flaunt this trending and new fabric tailored with sequins, cutdana, and moti widely spread on six yards of sheer beauty.
- This saree comes with a stitched blouse.
Loud vibrant reds or maroons are no more the obvious choices for a bride.
- Lehengas in the shade of pastel teal green is the pick of the season.
- There’s more to this lehenga that has given the old plain pastel lehenga a shimmery twist!
- This summery pastel teal green lehenga woven with subtle embroideries and paired with a voguish strappy cold shoulder blouse looks so elegant and classy.
- It seems super lightweight and has an easy breezy feel to it.
- If you don’t want to get bogged down by the weight of your lehenga on your big day and are looking for options that are easy to carry.
- So this one’s for you. Sounds so beautiful right?
- Subtle colour and shimmer are indeed a match made in heaven and a perfect option for a Perfect reception outfit.