This exquisite saree is a celebration of India’s rich textile heritage, meticulously handwoven by skilled artisans in the iconic city of Varanasi.
- Pure Kathan Silk, is known for its luxurious texture, sheen, and durability.
- Traditional Indian artistry is inspired by the Indian history.
- The saree drapes beautifully, accentuating the wearer’s grace and femininity.
- Pair it with a contrasting blouse piece for a striking effect.
- This Teal Blue Handloom Banarasi Kathan Silk Saree by Roopkala Heritage is an investment in a timeless fashion, destined to be passed down through generations.
- This saree comes with an unstitched teal blue blouse. The blouse in the photo is for representational purposes only
Bringing on versatile look to embrace love for traditional attire in this Anarkali set from Roopkala Heritage.
- It is a must-have for wedding celebrations, engagements, and sangeet ceremonies.
- TheAnarkali suit in the Ocean Blue dark hue, adorned with intricate cutdana embroidery in red.
- With work featuring delightful floral prints is the highlight. Teamed with matching Salwar pants and a graceful dupatta, this set allows you to create a complete and breathtaking traditional look.
- Pair it with matching Blue Jewellery and step into platform heels to exude elegance and sophistication.
Get ready to steal the spotlight with this chic and fashionable Co-ord set from Roopkala Heritage.
- Made from high-quality satin silk fabric in a mesmerising Teal Blue; this outfit is a must-have for every fashion-forward individual.
- Perfect for attending a festival, office, or stepping into a special function.
- The co-ord has printed pattern which adds a trendy vibe to the attire.
- The intricate thread and Cutdana embroidery on the left side of the kurta give it a touch of opulence.
- The matching Pencil Pants featuring embroidery at the bottom border add a perfect finishing touch.
- Style it with matching Blue jewellery and Wedges for an unbeatable statement.
- Bring on the charm and elegance, and let your fashion do the talking.
Introducing our Teal Blue Lehenga set in georgette fabric. The intricate sequin skirt and cutdana work in the blouse grace the ensemble, creating a dazzling display of light and texture with every step. The one-side long sleeve adds a modern and stylish twist to the traditional silhouette.
The Vāsovāya collection by Roopkala Heritage.
Confidence is the key to fashion, so if you’re comfortable with experimenting, nothing can stop you from slaying a glamorous look without going overboard.
- Make your winter wedding cosier with a velvet bridal lehenga of your choice. Choose a decent Teal Blue which is an absolute winter colour that exudes the elegance of fabric and ensures you stay warm throughout your winter wedding ceremonies.
- Its elegant and overall petrol blue sequins, cutdana, and stones speak volumes even with the most simplistic work. It’s the perfect choice for the wedding reception. Don’t forget to pair it with some dazzling bridal jewellery set to steal attention.
- What Royalty sees like begins with this lehenga with a style that is classy yet simple then this one for you, we’re in love with this heavy bridal lehenga by Roopkala Heritage. The detailed embroidery of Sequins, cutdana, and stone is the lehenga’s highlight. The detailed intricacy of the lehenga is keeping the look sophisticated too.
- Ditch the usual and go for something ultra-modern as this one. Those intricate french knots, cress-cross jaal, elongated panels, scalloped finish, leaves, and floral patterns all over is making it outstanding from the rest of the usual lehengas. It’s one of those modern lehengas you’ve wanted to experiment with.
- This glowing lehenga in a petrol blue is traditional which will make our bride stay true to her roots and embody elegance with a rich jewel-toned outfit laden with intricate embroidery. This lehenga has a detailed belt with fine embroidery, embellishments and noble cuts. And what is special is that while the influence may be from yesteryear, this lehenga still encapsulates a modern approach to design, making it a new-age bride.
- Blouse that truly stands out with heavier creations that take the classic to the next level by intertwining it with Roopkala Heritage’s signature work and style that is bound to take everybody’s attention and make a statement that will be remembered forever.
- Glam it out with the Vāsovāya collection by Roopkala Heritage by styling yourself with our pretty and dainty lehengas. If you’re looking for something out of the box then our collection with this eye-catching colour is just what you need.