The blouse is for representational purposes only. The saree comes with a running unstitched blouse.
Showing all 7 results
The Vāsovāya collection by Roopkala Heritage.
The origin of the Katan Silk Saree goes back to Persia. Women belonging to Royal families during the Mughal empire used to wear luxurious and elaborately designed clothes using Katan Silk. The main element of Katan fabric or Katan Silk is its sturdy and showcases the richness of the Royal look. Katan is a plain woven fabric with pure silk threads. It is crafted by twisting two or three silk filaments together and is mostly used for the wrapping of light fabrics. Nur Jahan Begum has been always remembered for designing and popularizing new fashions and designs using the fabric Katan Silk.
- Owing to the Royal feels and unparalleled ethnicity that the timeless six-yards lends, a lot of brides are switching from bridal lehengas to sarees for their big day. While some are swearing by modish sheer & lacey drapes, others are sticking to the conventional patterns. However, of all the exisiting types, the one that is ranging big time is this Dazzling Royal Blue Color and Silk like Katan!
- As happy and vivid as a beautiful day in Spring! Few things can bring on the festive spirit like a vibrant Katan Silk Saree. The best blend of culture and gaiety, in pure katan silk, the handloom Banarsi Silk, is a classic dedicated to the rich weaving tradition of Banaras.
- This saree showcases labor of love, encapsulating centuries of weaving traditions and craftsmanship. Wrap yourself in these yards of our Vāsovāya collection by Roopkala Heritage.
- This saree is the celebration of Indian textile art featuring a stunning shade of Royal Blue that involves the painstaking addition of supplementary colored zari threads during the handwaving process.
- A truly exquisite katan silk and a gorgeous pallu adorned with elongated feather-style butas all over. Each and every buta involves an elaborate and laborious technique that is hand-woven separately. This exceptional weaving quality and grandeur are certain to make their way into your cherished family heirlooms.
- Luxury is in the details of this handwoven creation with rich and intricate Banarsi opulence! This dazzling silk with its breathtaking artistry and durability, delicate zari vines, and flowers blooming with abandon is captivating nothing less than a word – Perfect!
- The heavy zari border is a gift from the eternal city of Banaras, luxurious and adorned with exquisite floral jaal which makes this saree extraordinary because special occasions deserve something extraordinary!
Note:- The blouse is only for representational purposes.
A Saree is a timeless piece in a woman’s closet.
- Whether it is a wedding function or religious festival, this traditional attire can completely accentuate your look.
- This Gota, Moti and Zardosi embroidery saree from the Heritage collection of Roopkala Heritage will uplift your mood with comfort and the feel of a cool summer breeze calming tone of blue.
- It’s minimalistic yet edgy and made of light summer fabric – Organza fabric helps you set styling goals without giving up your comfort zone.
- This comes with a stitched blouse.
- If you want to keep things light and your love for these bubbly colours is simply irresistible, why not mix and match the best of both and flaunt this gota, moti & zardosi embroidered masterpiece with grace?
- In a sight teal blue hue with a metallic matte gold borderline, this saree is indeed a stunner.
- Match it with matte pearl or blinking diamond accessories.
It feels fresh like never before by wearing this Beige colour palazzo set by Roopkala Heritage.
- This daper piece gives you a fresh feminine look for any traditional occasion that is featuring a crop top detailed with mirror and Resham work.
- The rarity of the hue is fused in this digitally printed jacket to flaunt it in style.
- This palazzo set is conventional and if you want to have a simple yet elegant & praiseworthy look, you’ll owe this outfit.
- The crepe palazzo has a partially elasticated waistband.
- This palazzo set is one of the hottest trends in the fashion industry currently.
Class is unique – let it shine through precious elements!
- Roopkala Heritage showcases a timeless lehenga with a wide range of bespoke excellence. With the stressful time that we are in right now, this one is sure to distract you and bring some colour into your thoughts, even if it is a bit!
- This stunning silver and midnight blue ombre ensemble – is perfect for the sangeet.
- This colourful, peppy & fun, ombre lehenga is for brides who love to experiment.
- The contemporary art of motifs is laid out densely all over this midnight ombre lehenga set.
- This particular lehenga not only exudes a distinct charm but also helps you stand out from the crowd. So why go basic? when you know how to pull off an array of shades in one go.
- The masterpiece is stubbed with mirror and swarovski embellishments, a twinkling charm evenly!
- Snatch ones for you and slay like the diva that you are!
The much-in-vogue lehenga! The piece of elegance is describing the mindset of the modern bride and moreover the same is reflected in the design choices.
- Roopkala Heritage’s new-age brides aren’t afraid to experiment with modern styles but at the same time, are proud of their roots.
- This silk-printed lehenga not only fits the creation seamlessly with the contemporary woman’s need for sleek silhouettes but also reveals the heritage designs that have been a part of the culture for generations.
- This powder pink printed silk blouse with a deep V plunging neckline and the hue of the lehenga is stubbed and highlighted with Resham and cutdana.
- So, if you’re on the hunt for a lehenga that’s bold, loud, yet intricately delicate and that seamlessly blends contemporary trends with time-honoured designs, this blue embellished printed lehenga is the one for you which you’ll find at one-stop destination store – Roopkala Heritage.