A Black Saree, just like a little black dress, is a must-have in any women’s wardrobe.
- Bride-to-be can wear a black saree with white sequins, cutdana and moti embroidery for pre-wedding revelries.
- This georgette base saree is popularising at the moment, bride-to-be can wear this saree paired with a sweetheart neckline stitched blouse.
- Keep the makeup glam and subtle and let the hair loose in chunky waves for a feminine necklace and bangles to complete the look.
- This saree comes with a stitched blouse.
- delivery time 25 working days
One name that comes to our mind after looking at this lehenga is – Dil Guldasta Lehenga!
- If there’s one Roopkala Lehenga that is making a lot of noise this season and is being adorned by every other bride, it’s this one.
- It is a perfect amalgamation of your red, blue and grey floral Hues.
- Everything about this phenomenal creation, be it the floral patterns, the subtle Resham, or the ivory-tinted moti, is to crush over.
- This outfit has become an undisputed choice in creating multicoloured embellished quite in a while and is keeping the trend alive.
- The lustier blouse, broad scallop and vivid use of colours give it a classic appeal.
- And when our Roopkala Heritage bride will wear it for her wedding day, one can not help themselves but fall even deeper for this chic ensemble.