An exquisite beauty, experience elegance and artistry in our exceptional mint green georgette sari, a labor of love adorned with intricate work, testament to time.
- Elegance and artistry combine in this exceptional mint green georgette sari, a masterpiece of craftsmanship and tradition.
- Each of these remarkable saris is a labor of love, taking artisans 12 to 14 months to create.
- Immerse yourself in the world of timeless beauty, as you don this work of art, adorned with single tar work, sequins, French knots, mirrors, and pearls.
- The saree comes with an un-stitched blouse.
*Each saree is hand made, so once this is sold, there will be a light variation in the design.
Radiate timeless elegance in our cream-ish Gold Silk Tissue Bridal Lehenga, where the intricate Resham, zardosi, and sequins work adds a touch of opulence to this captivating creation.
- Elevate your style to new heights with our cream-ish Gold Silk Tissue Lehenga and Blouse Set.
- This exquisite ensemble is adorned with a ombre shaded dupatta (green x peach) and a peach dupatta, creating a harmonious blend of colours and textures.
- The intricate Resham, zardosi, sequins, moti, zari, and katori work adds a touch of opulence to this captivating creation.
- This outfit comes with a stitched blouse.
Immerse yourself in a breath of fresh air with our Mint Green Silk Organza and Net Bridal Lehenga, a celebration of grace and elegance.
- Experience a breath of fresh air with our Mint Green Silk Organza and Net Lehenga.
- This stunning ensemble, complete with a matching blouse and a peach dupatta, is a celebration of grace and elegance.
- The intricate Sequins, net patch, zari, cutdana, and tui work add a touch of opulence and charm to this captivating creation.
- This outfit has 2 dupattas.
- This outfit comes with a stitched blouse.
This Patola Saree brings in the charm of traditional wear.
- Made from high-quality silk fabric for a luxurious feel.
- Hand-woven with intricate details for a captivating look.
- Stunning mint green and red combination for a striking contrast.
- Running unstitched blouse for a personalized fit.
- Versatile and perfect for various occasions be it a wedding, festive celebration, or any cultural event.
- Style it with traditional jewellery and bangles to enhance its beauty and create a mesmerizing look.
The best in Kanchipuram Sarees – this Saree glows with the two-tone Coloured combination.
- It features a mesmerizing combination of mint green and royal blue colour.
- Hand-woven to perfection, the Kanchipuram Silk fabric used in this saree is known for its lustrous texture, softness, and durability.
- The intricate design on this saree adds a touch of glamour and brings out the rich cultural heritage.
- With its royal look and traditional appeal, this saree is perfect for weddings, festivals, and special occasions.
- Pair it with minimalistic jewellery.
If you are a bride-to-be who is not so fond of bridal dupattas, well, cape sarees are here for your rescue.
- Cape blouses or cape sarees have been fashionable for a long time and are just the perfect pick for your engagement or cocktail.
- You’ll fall in love with this trendy look of saree with a sheer crepe fabric long coat!
- It is so edgy and in-vogue. Saree draping is not fashion but art.
- Roopkala Heritage has evolved with the classic traditional numbers which are dominating every Indian women’s wardrobe and has evolved tremendously over the years.
- There are a number of ways one can style the six yards of elegance but this mint green pre-stitched is a pure blessing!
- This piece of pre-stitched is not only fuss-free but also very fashionable and will surely add a twist to your evening.
- So, if you want to go OTT with your bridal outfit, then this super gorgeous sequin outfit should serve some major bride goals.
Disney princesses, mover here! Here comes our stunning outfit designed especially for the Roopkala Heritage bride that will look stunning in the abla, Resham and Lampi embroidered lehenga!
- The bride looks dreamy and renewed in this off-beat choice that has so many colours including pops of fuchsia pink, baby blue, and silver lampi; and we love the colour and the elegant embroidery on this outfit.
- No one can pull off any trend like our every Roopkala Heritage bride.
- We adore the pop of colours and the delicateness of the embroidery that adds to this dainty outfit!
- The blouse is stubbed with abla and Resham and the dupatta is scalloped with the same,
- The bride is a glam goddess and her look is further enhanced through her ensemble, making it fairylike.
- The flared skirt is stunning, stylish, and sophisticated, just like her, who is adorning it!