Roopkala Heritage brings to you this exquisite silk skirt set featuring a full-sleeve Indo-western knotted blouse paired with an animal print skirt. Embellishments include cutdana, sequins, and pearl work.
Showing all 5 results
Delivery Time 12 – 15 days.
Everything is set when it comes to the Bottle Green sarees for festivals or any function.
- What else do you want other than this heavily embroidered lace that you’ll treasure for life?
- This Ravishing Bottle Green Satin saree by House of Roopkala Heritage is a perfect blend of traditional style and contemporary border.
- This saree comes with a stitched blouse.
- delivery time 25 working days
The saree comes with stitched blouse.
Size – Small(36)
For any customisations please contact us via email or WhatsApp.
delivery time 25 working days
Somehow the prettiest Mehendi photos come out when the bride herself is wearing Bottle Green!
- If you are looking for a Mehendi outfit, Roopkala Heritage brings to you this Bottle green printed lehenga that our brides gonna love at first sight – a lehenga that is bright, happy, beautiful, and perfect for your Mehendi.
- The Patola border is carefully fastened by our artisanal experts, the patterns create a vibrant bed for our signature patola design.
- Patola prints, not only pop because of their pattern, but are considered a precious piece of inheritance, which can be passed down several generations.
- After all, there is an incredible level of silk and intricacy that goes into making it.
- This piece of art is embellished with Resham and a bold Zari border.
- This bottle green lehenga is perfect for those outdoor spring Mehendi.
- The floral Resham and zari embroidery blouse pairs perfectly with the statement lehenga skirt and to add it comes with a nice embroidered belt that settles the overall attire.