Elevate your ethnic elegance with our exquisite beige silk organza sari, a true embodiment of timeless beauty and craftsmanship.
- Crafted from luxurious silk organza, this sari drapes like a dream and feels incredibly light against your skin.
- The highlight of this sari is the exquisite embroidery that adorns its entire length. Badla work, a traditional art form known for its delicate silver and golden thread work, adds an heirloom quality to this attire.
- Sequins and cutdana provide a touch of shimmer.
- The zardozi embroidery, with its intricate motifs and metallic threads, adds a royal touch, making this sari truly one of a kind. Its opulent design and rich fabric ensure that you will be the centre of attention and leave a lasting impression.
- The petticoat and blouse are for representational purposes only.
Be the star of any gathering with this Beige and Black coloured Traditional Saree.
- This handcrafted Banarasi Silk stunner- is the definition of sophistication.
- Its elegant look is perfect for those who want to channel their inner diva.
- Shine like a royal with this lightweight masterpiece and let its traditional appeal weave magic around you.
- Pair it with your favorite traditional jewelry and get ready to wow the crowd with your stylish look.
This Royal look Beige coloured saree is the epitome of elegance and grace.
- Crafted with a simple, stylish, and sober print, it exudes class with every drape.
- Made from luxurious Banarasi silk fabric, its texture is as smooth as butter.
- Also, The intricate tissue embroidery work adds a touch of finishing that is bound to turn heads at any casual or festive function.
- So, go ahead and embrace your inner royalty with this Banarasi saree.
This flamboyant sequins embroidered saree by Roopkala Heritage, carries its own elegance.
- The saree has a nice dainty border of pearls and stones.
- The pallu is of lycra fabric and the bottom half(plates) is crepe silk fabric.
- This will suit your needs for a perfect cocktail saree or a party wear designer saree.
- The blouse is for representational purpose.
The Vāsovāya collection by Roopkala Heritage