We know your love for sarees, so keeping that in mind, style your saree with sharara!
- With a fine saree styled with the sharara trend as good as ruffles, you don’t need a fancy blouse or heavy jewelry to back your ensemble.
- Ruffles have been on our radar for quite some time now, and they’re beautiful.
- The georgette layer, the net texture, and the flair are unmatched by any other saree design.
- Yet again establishing our love for ruffles is teamed with a Sequins and cutdana embroidered spaghetti blouse giving us a sensual romantic look.
- The pre-stitched pallu is attached with stylish sharara pants and looks like a million bucks!
- The style is bringing in the perfect cocktail vibe, you’ll look like a true diva in this Prussian Blue by Roopkala Heritage.
- Intricately embroidered belt cinched at the waist, delicate droplets around the waist are making a loud impact with its minimalist elements.
- Amp up your style quotient by adding a choker to this look.
- Shimmery eyeshadow, red lips, well-contoured face and you are ready to rock the stage.