Embracing the ever-changing world of modern fashion while keeping one foot firmly rooted in tradition and culture, the modern bride is always in search of a lehenga that reaches her sensibilities.
- Monochrome lehengas are making their way into the fashion industry with a blast.
- If you really thought that wearing one colour from head to toe is boring, you need to see these gorgeous silk fabrics in a blush peach shade.
- Roopkala Heritage brings to you this whimsical monochrome bridal lehenga for your Reception/Sangeet so that you can glam up your entire bridal look with matching jewellery or contrasting one & look like a million bucks!
- This blush peach is elegant, rich, and embellished in sequins, Resham, and moti patterns that are gorgeous and highly fashionable.
- The puff-sleeved blouse is adorned with glimmering sequins and Resham work.
- It has just the right amount of sheen to it. Try this lehenga set enhanced with glimmering details. It’s pretty hot and tempting!
- Don’t miss out on that captivating zig-zag pattern on the skirt.
- This blush peach lehenga will beautify the bride so that she can twirl and dance in for most of the evening.
- Wear it with a classic diamond necklace and look your dazzling best.