Don’t you feel the happiness in this colour? That’s exactly what this violet purple bandhej anarkali can do to you.
- Treat yourself to a brighter day. This dress is crafted from 100 % georgette hand tie-dyed Bandhani fabric that takes months to hand tie-dye by women in Gujarat.
- The fabric is first tied in intricate patterns and then dyed a single color after which it is retied and re-dyed adding the next color to the cloth.
- The boho-inspired dress is detailed with an entirely handmade neckline and is crafted using gota, mirror, zardosi, and silk threads.
- The dress features a decent U neck and sleeve till the elbow.
- If there’s one bridal staple that was pretty much found in our mommies’ and grandmother’s closets back then and is still reigning like crazies, it’s the Bandhani!