Are you a saree lover? But looking for new ways to drape it? Well then, this post is tailored-made for you!
- The era of wearing a saree in a timeless, classic way is a passe.
- To all the modern brides looking for new techniques in every bridal element, this sky-blue pre-drape has a fresh take to it.
- A pre-drape over a lehenga was never done before, and Roopkala Heritage loves how it adds flamboyance to the outfit in a jiffy.
- This sheer piece in georgette screams freshness!
- This pre-drape is a mix between Indian and western and the interesting silhouette is the fluid fabric.
- Embrace effortless glamor with this beautifully embroidered drape in sequins, cutdana, and zardozi.
- It’s exciting how a belt can take your saree game a notch higher, and easily add a modern vibe to your look.