Patola printed Anarkali set that is timeless, the allure of opulence and billowing!
- This vintage Patola Anarkali instantly struck a chord with our hearts.
- Whether it’s a roka or trousseau collection, an outfit of this style will add freshness to your wedding.
- All trendy panelled anarkalis, particularly the multicoloured ones, do not have to be loaded with an overdose of bright colours or heavy thread embroidery.
- One can be spotted numerous iterations of the traditional numbers right from light-weighted print sets that translate the normcore aesthetic to high-octane gehra.
- You can wear this in a lineup replete with the season’s favourite silhouette.
- This one by Roopkala Heritage features unconventional prints and patterns and comes with silk fabric and a dupatta.
- It comes with a belt that’s decorated with Resham and mirror design which can be tightened according to the waistline.