- Times are changing and Indians are accommodating more color options in their weddings than ever before, even white is now considered acceptable.
- A Luxury fashion by Roopkala Heritage has this contemporary piece for our brides to don on their big day.
- This gorgeous one in white with heavy sequins, moti, and zircons embroidery will surely be giving all that romantic vibes.
- Not just acceptable actually but ethereal.
- Brides will be donning gorgeous milky white saree and giving us all reason to re-think your choices. This one in white is one of the most soothing hues to be worn that can portray suitableness mixed with Sequins, moti, Zirkons & elegant vibes.
- All over six yards of this net textile is decorated with dense flower patterns giving a great shine and vibe for a classy evening or a simple night wedding.
- You can rock this look with loose open locks and glimmering diamonds & solitaire.
- Comes with a stitched blouse.
- So, ladies, it’s time to break the monotony and opt for a color like white which isn’t usually associated with weddings.
- However, one look at Roopkala Heritage’s white and white sequins saree and you are gonna only want this color saree for your wedding or wedding functions.
- It’s unconventional, glamorous, and absolutely ravishing.
- Not a lot of people have got a hold of it so you also get to stand out.
Musky White Embroidered Designer Saree
Available on backorder
Women's Wear Size Guide (in inches)
Wash & Care Instructions
Please dry clean only when applicable.