With changing, weather temperatures come humidity. The solution? Breathable fabrics that don’t weigh you down., be it an off-duty outing or a wedding celebration.
- Lightweight doesn’t mean compromising on style either but means Organza.
- The sheer, almost transparent fabric is a seasonal staple designer collection, often as “buni hui Hawa” or woven air by craftsman.
- It features huge patchwork, gota, and lamps all over its fabric.
- The patchwork is popularly known for mending old coats and is now taking over the fashion runway.
- It existed for thousands of years, from ancient Peruvian to ancient Japanese and many more cultures.
- And this patchwork is an amalgamation of Organza fabric with gota and Lampi ensemble.
- Taking the sophisticated look at a statement-making level is the stitched blouse.
- Eye-catching chaanbali earrings, a micro bindi, dewy skin, and glossy caramel lips round off the wedding look.
- Brides, get your hands on this Organza Ivory saree made through an applique technique of fine gota where pieces of metal threads are framed on flowers onto the fabric. Comes with a stitched blouse.