Sangeet gives you the liberty to get experimental with your outfits so you can ditch monotone shades.
- One trend that’s making a major comeback is lehengas are vibrant shades.
- Grace the Sangeet/Mehendi carpet this year in high octane and fluorescent shade.
- As you gear up for the Sangeet/Mehendi, opt for a lehenga that showcases your personality in a unique way.
- This stunning lehenga comes with a ready blouse is deeply routed with Indian ethnic designs and is a perfect combination of traditional and edgy so your wedding outfit should draw from aesthetics. and if you want something jazzy and classy then this outfit is for you.
- Our bride will surely be adorned in this lehenga that comes with a multicolour zig-zag geometric pattern decorated with mirror, zari and gota embroidery that is giving a wedding vibe.
- It is paired maroon scalloped neckline blouse to highlight the multicolour on the skirt.
- A simple gold necklace and some Jhumka earrings complete this lehenga.