Red lehengas will always remain the dominant choice in bridal wardrobe but recent choices of the brides have taken a dramatic shift as brides opt for ‘MUTED’ tones.
- Roopkala Heritage has come up with this bang-on choice by fulfilling your demand.
- If you are a bride looking to stray from the norm, check out this chic Pista green design.
- The skirt features heavy embroidery with multicolour motifs crafted with Resham, mirror, sequins, zari, and Swarovski which is carefully etched defining each and every thread.
- Paired with a ready blouse with tiny motifs that further enhance the bridal look for her Sangeet.
- A matching net dupatta adds the finishing touch.
- This outfit is ideal for brides who want to give their outfits a fresh appeal while staying true to their roots. The outfit is nothing short of grand.