Whether you are a wanna-be bride or newlywed, Roopkala Heritage has come up with this existing as well as an appealing Palazzo set that blends with your aura.
- If you are someone who had just tied the knot and needs something ethnic, as well as chic then, this palazzo set is your go-to option.
- With mirror work, this palazzo suit is giving us the perfect wedding vibe and the red colour makes sure to make the newlyweds shine.
- This Georgette base fabric is self-woven and is so light-weighted and fresh!
- This crimson red strap-sleeved blouse paired with stunningly embroidered palazzo pants is so unique and stylish.
- It is easy to wear and young at heart. It is an ultimate blend of traditional and modern.
- Also, if you were wanting to go the Indo western way on at least one of your wedding ceremonies, here is one outfit style you’d surely want to out want to give try for casual lunch or intimate gatherings.
- The palazzo pants are decorated with mirrors that are scattered in an uneven way.