The bittersweet crimson Red Anarkali from the rich hues of scarlet celebrates innate fabrics into an elegant bridal design.
- The embellishments that define royalty are enough to make the bride sparkle on her big day.
- The dress is a goddess in red, magnificent heirloom filled with moti, Resham and zardosi embroidered laid in victorian style neck layering luscious jaal and floral motifs on crimson red crepe – a statement of heritage for your big day.
- This Anarkali suit gives you a sophisticated look and enhances your look.
- This Anarkali is versatile wear for functions, festivals, parties and even weddings also.
- You will be centre of attraction in the event once you wear it.
- This particular Anarkali design merges rich traditions with the contemporary bridal couture with heavily embellished sleeves front and back.
- Pair it with classy earrings and a glossy sandals to highlight the look.
- This crimson red attire is perfect combination of traditional and modern elements.