This Saree is a form of ‘Traditional Elegance’ in Turquoise and Royal Blue colour.
- The Saree is made from lightweight silk fabric, drapes gracefully around your body, accentuating your curves and making you feel like royalty.
- With its breathtaking Patola weaving and hues that echo the depths of the ocean, this saree guarantees to turn heads.
- Get ready to make a statement at Engagements and Weddings, for this piece is truly an amazing traditional wear.
The best in Kanchipuram Sarees – this Saree glows with the two-tone Coloured combination.
- It features a mesmerizing combination of mint green and royal blue colour.
- Hand-woven to perfection, the Kanchipuram Silk fabric used in this saree is known for its lustrous texture, softness, and durability.
- The intricate design on this saree adds a touch of glamour and brings out the rich cultural heritage.
- With its royal look and traditional appeal, this saree is perfect for weddings, festivals, and special occasions.
- Pair it with minimalistic jewellery.
A Saree is a timeless piece in a woman’s closet.
- Whether it is a wedding function or religious festival, this traditional attire can completely accentuate your look.
- This Gota, Moti and Zardosi embroidery saree from the Heritage collection of Roopkala Heritage will uplift your mood with comfort and the feel of a cool summer breeze calming tone of blue.
- It’s minimalistic yet edgy and made of light summer fabric – Organza fabric helps you set styling goals without giving up your comfort zone.
- This comes with a stitched blouse.
- If you want to keep things light and your love for these bubbly colours is simply irresistible, why not mix and match the best of both and flaunt this gota, moti & zardosi embroidered masterpiece with grace?
- In a sight teal blue hue with a metallic matte gold borderline, this saree is indeed a stunner.
- Match it with matte pearl or blinking diamond accessories.